Project CARS 2 Screenshot Thread

Credits to kelnor for these amazing screenshots.
36094192532_dec8d48246_b.jpg

35867880660_b494ecdb4a_b.jpg

36063055221_9053df688d_b.jpg

35873753140_ae703b2bc5_o.jpg

36101288122_d3a0c6aa5b_o.jpg

35442240584_d375bd22d2_o.jpg

Last pic... That timing tower works.

Our members at RSR have had exclusive access to these images for the last few days. Time to share some of them with a wider audience :)

Group-A-battle-at-Lydden-Hill.jpg

Honda-Civic-Rallycross-at-Hell.jpg

Porsche-911-GT3-at-Nurburgring---side.jpg

Nissan-GTR-GT3-at-Daytona.jpg

Ferrari-LaFerrari-at-Azure-Coast.jpg

Ligier-JS-P3-at-Indianaoplis-Road-Course.jpg

P1-at-Portimao.jpg
Has someone asked if the place number on the 911, work? If not, do they function?

Has someone asked if the place number on the 911, work? If not, do they function?
Yes they have and no they don't, sorry :(

EDIT : Actually, I don't think somebody has asked that outside of the WMD forums (I know the question has been asked about the position markers on the LMP and GTE cars) but the answer is still the same.

Yes they have and no they don't, sorry :(

EDIT : Actually, I don't think somebody has asked that outside of the WMD forums (I know the question has been asked about the position markers on the LMP and GTE cars) but the answer is still the same.
Ok, cool. Maybe for PC3(on console ;) ).

We've gone through a fair few already but I'd love to see some more of the real liveries. Maybe in that white showroom like the GTEs were. :)

Any other real world liveries for the AMG?

Yep, quite a few. I'll grab a few more later on if I get a chance.

Edit... @05XR8 - Here we go, not just the AMG though - thought I'd throw in a few others:

NOTE: All Screenshots are from a work-in-progress development build and may not represent the final product.

Last edited:
Yep, quite a few. I'll grab a few more later on if I get a chance.

Edit... @05XR8 - Here we go, not just the AMG though - thought I'd throw in a few others:

NOTE: All Screenshots are from a work-in-progress development build and may not represent the final product.
NICE! Those bright liveries will make the grids pop. Even though PC1 had many liveroies, it didn't have that many psychedelic/colorful liveries. Big change for PC2.

Are some iconic brands represented across disciplines? Meaning, we got the Project Cars livery for Clio, GT86, AMG GT3, M3 GT4, etc. Do we have brands like MOMO, Falken, Shell, Red Bull, on many different race cars?
- Shell V8 Supercar, Shell Sierra, Shell Porsche 962, Shell Fusion, Shell Ferrari, Shell Indy race car, etc. If that's the case, I can see me choosing cars based on sponsor loyalty rather than manufacturer.

NICE! Those bright liveries will make the grids pop. Even though PC1 had many liveroies, it didn't have that many psychedelic/colorful liveries. Big change for PC2.

Are some iconic brands represented across disciplines? Meaning, we got the Project Cars livery for Clio, GT86, AMG GT3, M3 GT4, etc. Do we have brands like MOMO, Falken, Shell, Red Bull, on many different race cars?
- Shell V8 Supercar, Shell Sierra, Shell Porsche 962, Shell Fusion, Shell Ferrari, Shell Indy race car, etc
. If that's the case, I can see me choosing cars based on sponsor loyalty rather than manufacturer.

Honestly couldn't tell you off the top of my head, but I don't think you'll be stuck for choices :D

- Shell V8 Supercar, Shell Sierra, Shell Porsche 962, Shell Fusion, Shell Ferrari, Shell Indy race car, etc. If that's the case, I can see me choosing cars based on sponsor loyalty rather than manufacturer.
No Shell IndyCar as there was none in 2016 IndyCar.

Back