MPIIZOVVOVYAAAWWE_.jpeg
MPIIZBRVOVYAAAWWE_.jpeg
MPIIZV_VOVYAAAWWE_.jpeg
MPIIZ-ZVOVYAAAWWE_.jpeg
Project CARS 2_20190321195814.jpg
Project CARS 2_20190321195845.jpg
Project CARS 2_20190321201746.jpg
Project CARS 2_20190321195955.jpg

And that's my little "take a shot of every road car in the game" project. It is also the end of my time taking screenshots, so I hope I've gone out with a flourish and done the game proud too. I hope some of you have enjoyed the screenshots I've taken over the years, it's been a pleasure to share them :)

PS. The full road car album is available here

^^^ the one with the Ferrari badge on the bonnet? Probably not a Maserati, no ;).

It's the Ferrari 250 GT SWB :)

^^^ the one with the Ferrari badge on the bonnet? Probably not a Maserati, no ;).

It's the Ferrari 250 GT SWB :)
Hehehe i don't know its too blurry on my cell to be sure. And I'm crazy tired at work lol. Thanks again mr. Cluck. Im a little late to pcars2. just anxious now that i set the demo to a good feel on my g29, to get it. That's why im checking the cars I'll like most to try, in the screenshots here. Tks.

Yes tks . nice to meet you.
I like the historic older cars and tracks.
More character and fun often.
For now I'm enjoying most exciting cars, old and new, alot still in Assetto corsa on ps4. Just too bad I'm missing out on many old tracks I'm sure with the mods. Im anxious to get Pcars2 especially for older tracks and cars, just waiting for a good discount in psn ps4 store in Canada. I wish it had more like old nordschleife from gpl. It be so nice if AC2 would happen with more classics. On console for me, with a full port of pc version with all options this time. I liked alot gtlegends back in the day on pc. And gtr1 too. Looking forward to any good sim with a good selection of mixed cars tracks.

Yes tks . nice to meet you.
I like the historic older cars and tracks.
More character and fun often.
For now I'm enjoying most exciting cars, old and new, alot still in Assetto corsa on ps4. Just too bad I'm missing out on many old tracks I'm sure with the mods. Im anxious to get Pcars2 especially for older tracks and cars, just waiting for a good discount in psn ps4 store in Canada. I wish it had more like old nordschleife from gpl. It be so nice if AC2 would happen with more classics. On console for me, with a full port of pc version with all options this time. I liked alot gtlegends back in the day on pc. And gtr1 too. Looking forward to any good sim with a good selection of mixed cars tracks.

Haven't played AC, used to play GT, for years, but never bothered with it on PS4. These are from race series online, Sick's Race Room.:)

Back