Project CARS 2 Videos

• Thread starter jake2013guy
  • 2,969 comments
My colleagues and I formed an 80s-themed sim-racing team & championship called "Days of Thunder". Here's our 80s-themed, TV show/sports broadcast intro! This happens when a creative team get a mutual hobby...

All the best
Maz

Man those guiding arrows on the track are so distracting.... How can you drive with them....??!

Otherwise great driving!

I get used it back then from GT do not remember the number. I do not look at them every time when I drive with out it , I drive the same or better but my eyes feel like it something missing in the TV haha.

Thanks you very much, I try every time to improve,hope soon have a wheel and get used to it. I bought one 3 to 4 year back never use it until recently I put together a 80/20 rig and the wheel do not work at all so hope soon buy another & sell the other for parts.

Last edited:
You should try to remove this nanny...
You will eventually find it a lot more rewarding to drive without it, and still win races...

But you must first practice a lot and do it in a non pressure environment... Because of your situation and dependency on it, you cannot just remove it and expect no effects...

I encourage you to do it... You dont need these arrows... ;). You are a big boy now.

I get used it back then from GT do not remember the number. I do not look at them every time when I drive with out it , I drive the same or better but my eyes feel like it something missing in the TV haha.

Thanks you very much, I try every time to improve,hope soon have a wheel and get used to it. I bought one 3 to 4 year back never use it until recently I put together a 80/20 rig and the wheel do not work at all so hope soon buy another & sell the other for parts.

I've had PC2 since launch without spending too much time on it, but GT PSVR (and the current limitations) led me to pick up an Oculus Rift S to enjoy some VR racing. Loving it so far!

Brands Hatch in the GT86 (taking full advantage of the dynamic time/weather that PC2 offers :D):

Knockhill in the Audi A1 Quattro:

Just bought the game for PC and it's a whole lotta fun. Anyone know of the TT leaderboard lap times on PS4 in the Seirra Cossie at Knockhill?

Last edited:
New Time Trial personal best with one of my favourite combinations, Formula Rookie at Knockhill - 10th overall, best pad time and also best with a default setup (for now anyway!)

24hrs(mins) of Monza in the Audi R8 LMP900.
AI 100/100.

Spent the 1st 15 minutes staying out of trouble & making my way from the back of the grid to 5th, from there it was fairly boring racing on my own though the night unable to catch the top 4.

However this is where the unseen brilliance of PC2 shines through, due to cooler track temperatures, tyres & brakes, I had more grip & better brakes on worn tyres, with 3hrs (mins) left in the cooler night temperatures I managed to get the fastest lap of the race :)

Back