Project CARS 2 Videos

• Thread starter jake2013guy
  • 2,969 comments
What is most stupid thing after morning coffee? Well definitely not smartest idea to push TT with Formula car at Nordschleife.. Semi ok time, but pain, pain in brains, things are moving way too fast for my brains, coffee was just starting to wake my brain and I'm forcing it to work bit faster than it wants.. :D
Don't expect smooth driving, expect kerb riding..:lol:

Edit: with more fresher brains

Last edited:

Last nights race with the Sim Racing Lounge. GT3 @ Fuji - Rain to Dry. Great fun in the rain. Seeing/feeling the track change over the race was interesting. Went down to the final lap against the BMW. Split between 1st and 2nd was .009 - 3rd and 4th tied after an hour of racing.

*If anything, watch from 11:40 on.

**New VR sharpening is great.

Last edited:

Last nights race with the Sim Racing Lounge. GT3 @ Fuji - Rain to Dry. Great fun in the rain. Seeing/feeling the track change over the race was interesting. Went down to the final lap against the BMW. Split between 1st and 2nd was .009 - 3rd and 4th tied after an hour of racing.

*If anything, watch from 11:40 on.

**New VR sharpening is great.

Sick!:bowdown:

Checking snow.. lot of difference in Finnish winter/snow, our winter tires will warm up and build up pressure, even in -20°C weather.. Well that's real-life, here's simulated one.. :lol:

@Lewmatic & @OdeFinn, what system are you playing on?

The reason I ask is because I can see both your mini-maps quite clearly, the roads seem very white-ish.

But on my 1X they're a very opaque grey. I can hardly see it. Classic Spa is terrible for this.

Agree and Nordschleife ;)

I'm still struggling to record a VR replay via Instant replay of Geforce Experience. It only records black screen...despite the replay in VR is ok

I've been having recording issues the past few weeks - think it might have been since the latest nvidia drivers or the latest pcars patch. Anyway, full screen recording is not working for me anymore. Put game into window mode, enable desktop recording in shadowplay, and crop out the window in premier (any editing software). Good to go.

Latest Posts

Back