Project CARS 2 Videos

• Thread starter jake2013guy
  • 2,969 comments
Nice smooth driving . is that on ps4 pro? Looks nice smooth. Im on ps4 standard here and the demo replay doesn't look like this. Well it's only 1 car too on your vid so maybe that's why too i dont know..

I'm on the standard PS4 mate, and thanks, it's a great combo that......If it was a bit narrower, it'd be a good rally stage!

I'm on the standard PS4 mate, and thanks, it's a great combo that......If it was a bit narrower, it'd be a good rally stage!
Hehe yeah looks like a rally a little. I see, well that's encouraging for me then if on std ps4, although i guess it looks cleaner from looking at it on my small cell screen too.
Edit: i see you're from London but live in Argentina, curious how come you live there, if it's not too personnal a question..

Hehe yeah looks like a rally a little. I see, well that's encouraging for me then if on std ps4, although i guess it looks cleaner from looking at it on my small cell screen too.
Edit: i see you're from London but live in Argentina, curious how come you live there, if it's not too personnal a question..

In Argentina = The missus!! :D We met in Spain where I lived before, but moved with her last year! ;)

Oh wow i see, nice reason hehe. Nice of you to share, thanks, sorry if i ask, just wondered. My missus is across the planet, maybe that's why i felt to ask. You're a bit of a globetrotter then hehe. Tks sir.

Oh wow i see, nice reason hehe. Nice of you to share, thanks, sorry if i ask, just wondered. My missus is across the planet, maybe that's why i felt to ask. You're a bit of a globetrotter then hehe. Tks sir.

Haha no worries man, a pleasure!! ;)

don't forget to sub my YT channel, the support would be much appreciated! ;)

Looks good but the sound in replay ouch makes me hesitate to get the game almost. It's a bit cringe worthy.

Sure, not a patch on Assetto's engine sounds....But some cars do sound good, obviously the GT3s for example.

Dear Bob I regret to say we are sacking you from the driving team "watching the sunrise " at the LeMans Vintage track isn't a excuse for the crashing the BL**dy car .

Well the good news at least I worked out why it says " Stack" on the Tacho , yer i'm a idiot :dunce:

You know how sometimes you just feel like ramming a car into a wall at hundreds of kilometers an hour because you can? Well, that didn't happen here. :boggled:

Back