Project CARS 3 Car List

Venturi is confirmed? Since when?
Since here (Mortara's car):
upload_2020-8-4_13-50-59-png.946363

View attachment 946363

That image on the website has been replaced by a grey silhouette now.

Has anyone confirmed via Discord, or whatever other hidden nook or cranny, more detail on the season pass DLC? Specifically, is it really only going to offer 12 cars in total, or did they mean 12 cars per pack, which is more in line with the DLC for PCARS2?

Has anyone confirmed via Discord, or whatever other hidden nook or cranny, more detail on the season pass DLC? Specifically, is it really only going to offer 12 cars in total, or did they mean 12 cars per pack, which is more in line with the DLC for PCARS2?

It's 12 total.

But they are all fully modifiable 80s and 90s JDM cars though! Possibly. :P
I expect more contemporary hypercars, 2020-2021 season racecars, and maybe a couple more 500+ horsepower historic racing icons. :P Possibly with a free promotional pack or two starring a 2021 model requested by the manufacturer(s) as an advertisement.

I've asked, over on Discord, for comment on those 12 cars. They can't say anything yet. They also say it's not them who write those descriptions, but the publisher.

Could be that is what is coming, or not. Maybe we should wait until the devs echo the same thing.

I'd imagine the publisher has a good idea of what's in the game what with them being the publisher and all.

I'd imagine the publisher has a good idea of what's in the game what with them being the publisher and all.

I'd imagine that as well. But a part of me thinks just 12 cars is too little and perhaps there is a phrasing issue in the descriptions. That's why I hope we get more details from the horse's mouth, even if it seems pretty close to a done deal.

I'd imagine that as well. But a part of me thinks just 12 cars is too little and perhaps there is a phrasing issue in the descriptions. That's why I hope we get more details from the horse's mouth, even if it seems pretty close to a done deal.

I'm with you in hoping there will be more, but considering the circumstances it seems about right. Codemasters likely wants them to wrap up PC3 and F&F support ASAP so they can get to work on whatever project they have in mind for them.

Well unless each pack is getting 60 events and 100s of customisation parts I think its pretty fair to say its 12 total. 3 cars per pack.

That's not to say though that it's all we will get regarding car content. That's just the paid season pass. There's nothing to say there wont be a free car with each update for example to boost it to 4.

Its highly unlikely they, publisher or developer, would incorrectly advertise paid DLC and seasons passes. Its just hoping for something that isn't there.

Considering the 12 cars each come with race conversion kits, you could say we are getting 24 individual models. 💡

In the official car list, race converted vehicles count towards the total car count.

Well unless each pack is getting 60 events and 100s of customisation parts I think its pretty fair to say its 12 total. 3 cars per pack.
It's also fair to suppose there could be a discrepancy in the intended meaning of one of the numbers in contrast to the others. Are there going to be 100s of added trophies/achievements, too? Those are PS/XB trophies/achievements, I assume? It's not a very cleanly-worded blurb.

Its highly unlikely they, publisher or developer, would incorrectly advertise paid DLC and seasons passes. Its just hoping for something that isn't there.
Marketing and communication about this game has been anything but clear and readily informative. It's asking if there has been clarification on this detail, like others.

Considering the 12 cars each come with race conversion kits, you could say we are getting 24 individual models. 💡
They only promise race conversion kits, not conversions for each of the 12 DLC cars. :P

It's probably accolades, the only game that have more than 100 trophies for PS4 is Hitman 2 and there over 100 hours of gameplay.

Marketing and communication about this game has been anything but clear and readily informative. It's asking if there has been clarification on this detail, like others.
Yeah there is an element of gambling with purchasing this game and its season pass. You lay your money down not quite sure what you're going to get! I suppose it adds to the excitement. :)

Yeah there is an element of gambling with purchasing this game and its season pass. You lay your money down not quite sure what you're going to get! I suppose it adds to the excitement. :)

Bit of a double edge sword for them, if they announce what's in each pack, people then complain that it should be in the base game etc. Its a tough one. I personally like the element of surprise and not knowing. FH4 kind of ruined it for me with the weekly car releases and knowing what was coming.

Bit of a double edge sword for them
Yes I suppose it is in some ways.

With the new online focused approach I suspect that whatever is added will be added for all - just so that everyone can see the cars and extras in online races. Otherwise what's the point in upgrading and creating your ultimate car if you can't show it off.
They won't be able to be used in offline/solo modes if you don't own them but maybe they might be able to be selected by a dlc owning host for all to use - just like in PC1.

Or like in Iracing, tracks may be will be free and for all, but cars exceptional to the owner. Makes sense.

They also could be meta to sell them well.

Yes I suppose it is in some ways.

With the new online focused approach I suspect that whatever is added will be added for all - just so that everyone can see the cars and extras in online races. Otherwise what's the point in upgrading and creating your ultimate car if you can't show it off.
They won't be able to be used in offline/solo modes if you don't own them but maybe they might be able to be selected by a dlc owning host for all to use - just like in PC1.
Same with Forza or similar games, all the cars are in each update, but you purchase the license key to open them up for use.

Looking through the list for my favourite car (Honda S2000), it’s not there :(

Oh well, the GT-86 is just as good :)

Back