Project CARS 3 Information Rundown: Revamped Career, New Cars, and More

Summer in England is from June 21st to June the 22nd :)
lol come on. Many years now since it got hotter anywhere around heh, even in Germany and/or and russian territory. In all UK humidity can still brake your bones when combined with the cold that's true, but that's another story for another day. In summer you can still have some really hot days for at least one month in summer, depending on the zone.

lol come on. Many years now since it got hotter anywhere around heh, even in Germany and/or and russian territory. In all UK humidity can still brake your bones when combined with the cold that's true, but that's another story for another day. In summer you can still have some really hot days for at least one month in summer, depending on the zone.
Bit of a late reply :)

It was tongue in cheek joke, being a Londoner we all know our weather can be nice & hot, just not when it's supposed to be.

We have had quite a bit of nice weather recently but technically that was spring, now we're actually in summer the weather has dropped off to about 20°C & it rains at least twice a week.

What's wrong with lasers and turtle shells? :P

Seriously, as long as it doesn't pretend to be something else arcade games are fun and do fill the casual quick race nicely.
Mario Kart 8 (DX) is one of the more satisfying racing games of the last decade, and great for get-togethers.

The tight drifting physics and 200cc mode are really great, much better than the previous games (I never quite got along with any of them).

Sorry if it's been answered I haven't kept up. With the no pit stops due to magical tires does this mean no car damage? I mean I've seen in gameplay where the wing came off a car but that's it. Would be a real shame to lose damage as well (both visual and mechanical).

Sorry if it's been answered I haven't kept up. With the no pit stops due to magical tires does this mean no car damage? I mean I've seen in gameplay where the wing came off a car but that's it. Would be a real shame to lose damage as well (both visual and mechanical).

If... PCars 3 is Shift3... Then there should be damage. Because there was damage in both Shifts (but no pitstops). I guess we will see 2 things. Reset race when you crash/destroy your car, damage won't be as critical so even badly damaged you can finish the race and...

I think it is possible we will see Flashbacks similar to Codemasters games and... Forza.

Bit of a late reply :)

It was tongue in cheek joke, being a Londoner we all know our weather can be nice & hot, just not when it's supposed to be.

We have had quite a bit of nice weather recently but technically that was spring, now we're actually in summer the weather has dropped off to about 20°C & it rains at least twice a week.
I know man just messing with you. It's just I'm used to many kind of harsh weathers, but you're right primarily hot. However, where I stabilized myself (north of spain), while not being by any means colder than any part you may mention of uk, specially Wales or Ireland, there's over here one month or so on winter where some of you should see how cold it can get just by going inside "mainland".

For example in Burgos (I live just 100KM away), I assure you you will see the glass freezing. And it is ****ing Spain heheh.

I've been to UK a couple of times (Ireland), but It was 20 years ago. And you know what man?, respect. Jesus Christ the cold there made me respect my ancestors (north of spain = celtic culture we are all white = old Irish_Scottish_English).

And you know. I'm not dying before visiting Wales, Birmingham, and of course Scotland. Specially the last, as it is a one man must for anyone who consider himself a true spaniard of the north. Visiting the three islands, but specially those of the Irish and The Scottish..., I have just left the last one. Yeah, the highlanders heheh. That's mainly where the Celtic Spaniards from the north come from (and the Irish of course). In our culture all of your witches (black and white, good and bad), are still present, regardless we got christianized in the end, which btw..., (you will love Cantabrias resistance vs the Romans. We were the last to be submitted. Cities from the sout like Emerita Augusta (Méida today, where made so the generals could rest in the campign against us heheh). "Laro", the last Cantabro. Search for that, as our culture is yours too brother. You should like it if you are from UK.

Ok back to ****ing real world now. seriously think SMS should react quick and release a lot more material. **** all over the internet is getting out of control

I know man just messing with you. It's just I'm used to many kind of harsh weathers, but you're right primarily hot. However, where I stabilized myself (north of spain), while not being by any means colder than any part you may mention of uk, specially Wales or Ireland, there's over here one month or so on winter where some of you should see how cold it can get just by going inside "mainland".

For example in Burgos (I live just 100KM away), I assure you you will see the glass freezing. And it is ****ing Spain heheh.

I've been to UK a couple of times (Ireland), but It was 20 years ago. And you know what man?, respect. Jesus Christ the cold there made me respect my ancestors (north of spain = celtic culture we are all white = old Irish_Scottish_English).

And you know. I'm not dying before visiting Wales, Birmingham, and of course Scotland. Specially the last, as it is a one man must for anyone who consider himself a true spaniard of the north. Visiting the three islands, but specially those of the Irish and The Scottish..., I have just left the last one. Yeah, the highlanders heheh. That's mainly where the Celtic Spaniards from the north come from (and the Irish of course). In our culture all of your witches (black and white, good and bad), are still present, regardless we got christianized in the end, which btw..., (you will love Cantabrias resistance vs the Romans. We were the last to be submitted. Cities from the sout like Emerita Augusta (Méida today, where made so the generals could rest in the campign against us heheh). "Laro", the last Cantabro. Search for that, as our culture is yours too brother. You should like it if you are from UK.

Ok back to ****ing real world now. seriously think SMS should react quick and release a lot more material. **** all over the internet is getting out of control
Although I'm born & bred in London, my ancestors can be traced back to Scotland, Wales & Canada weirdly enough.

Hence why I can pretty much go all year without wearing a coat :lol:

Although I'm born & bred in London, my ancestors can be traced back to Scotland, Wales & Canada weirdly enough.

Hence why I can pretty much go all year without wearing a coat :lol:
just like mine man, when I have looked back.

Respect

@Mr Grumpy @fernandito You two were invited to visit me here, to feel a real cold:).
Anytime man I know what is cold. And hot, heheh

We had -40 degree weather over the winter of '18-'19. I walked the dog in it and didn't think much of it -- it was much harder on our vehicles. Today it's 92F (33C) and our heat is humid. :yuck:

I'd always rather shovel snow in a T-shirt (which I do) than mow the yard on a day like today.

We had -40 degree weather over the winter of '18-'19. I walked the dog in it and didn't think much of it -- it was much harder on our vehicles. Today it's 92F (33C) and our heat is humid. :yuck:

I'd always rather shovel snow in a T-shirt (which I do) than mow the yard on a day like today.

Same here, super humid in Kansas and constantly above 90°F. Winters are about -15°F which is cold enough for me. I hate the humidity so much

The problem is always humidity rather than very cold or hot. Also, given we're all car enthusiasts here, is a car killer as well specially for the lower part and the wheel rims.

It has always been like a ritual before buying a second hand car to get underneath it and have a look at corrosion.

Back