Project CARS 3 Track and Car List Revealed, Pre-Orders Go Live

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 193 comments
  • 29,755 views
This might have already been mentioned because we're on page 6 but the Pre-order - what exactly is the benefit? You don't save any money and I could be wrong but I can't see you get any extra bonus content. Just wondering what there would be to entice anyone in.

Personally I like pre-ordering as it allows you to pre-load the game so you can play it immediately on the release date. Plus with Steam you can always refund it if it's abysmal.
 
OK thanks. I seemed to have missed that and the premium livery pack, can't have been very obvious. I think I'd have preferred something more substantial than that though. PC2 had the 4 car motorsports pack for a season pass purchase. Actually 10% off would have been better still. :)
I wouldn’t worry...I suspect this will be 60 percent off within 45 days of release.
 
@IfAndOr - Yes the pre-order bonus is distinctly underwhelming this time round!

The Season Pass with only 12 cars also looks like relatively poor value.

I won't be pre-ordering this time round. I will however be reading and watching the reviews from trusted GTPlanet members such as @Scaff and @Chikane_GTR

I don't know enough about this game yet to be able to pre-order. The lack of private lobbies (at launch) for league racing is a worry.
 
I am not put off and don't want to pick it up for a discount, but I'm thinking I might let it be something to open on my birthday at the end of September (a bit arbitrary, but my wife loves giving gifts; more than receiving them).

After PCARS2 I think it couldn't hurt to give them a few weeks to patch early problems. I do not expect it to be up to par on day one.
 
I am not put off and don't want to pick it up for a discount, but I'm thinking I might let it be something to open on my birthday at the end of September (a bit arbitrary, but my wife loves giving gifts; more than receiving them).

After PCARS2 I think it couldn't hurt to give them a few weeks to patch early problems. I do not expect it to be up to par on day one.
My wife's the opposite, she likes receiving, not giving :)
 
Do you think PC3 would benefit from going as early as possible to Gamepass?
 
It probably would benefit by going game pass, more casual players exposure is probably what SMS wanted and the only closed track game on game pass is F1 2019.
 
I am not put off and don't want to pick it up for a discount, but I'm thinking I might let it be something to open on my birthday at the end of September (a bit arbitrary, but my wife loves giving gifts; more than receiving them).

After PCARS2 I think it couldn't hurt to give them a few weeks to patch early problems. I do not expect it to be up to par on day one.

Lucky you, a wife who likes giving more than receiving. The dream
 
Too bad neither the RW nor the Marek are on the list (P1 and P2).
 
Back