Project CARS 3 Track and Car List Revealed, Pre-Orders Go Live

Excuse the double post, but the pivot table isn't working correctly (Sauber is not reporting as it should), so here is the source data, feel free to point out any errors, but be aware I am only basing this on what SMS have confirmed on the PC3 site.

Edited: Updated file, as I had missed a couple of Fords (the RTR's).

Attachments

• Project Cars Comparison GTP.xlsx
    26.6 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Pretty low car count for a grinding game like gran turismo. They need tons of low to mid range cars. Id still rather play gt5
Nothing can compete with GT when it comes to grinding cars man. If you come with that idea towards PC then..., I agree with you. And yes the tuning part of this game will probably be that simple too.

Tunning looks like six or seven parameters, and then three upgrades each.

Excuse the double post, but...
Don't strech your head with every update of them. Just let them finish it man and we will see what this is all about regarding cars. I mean I'm sure everybody has them own picture (when looking at pc2, at least those who own the game or know about it) in their heads. At least I for one do but sure I'm not alone.

Just let them finish the list or you might end up having some since headache: - ). All we know it is gonna be like pc2 but with some more new cars (ten or twenty i think it was). It's that simple if i recall well.

Last edited:
No Circuit de la Sarthe or Circuit Spa-Francorchamps is very surprising. Also, the Toyota TS050-Hybrid is the 2016 car not 2017.

Not a whole lot of new stuff is there? They have a hell of a lot of cars I'd love to see in GT Sport though.
Esperante GTR1, 911 GT1, CLK-LM, GT-One and R390 GT1 :bowdown:but without La Sarthe :indiff:

They added the Dodge GT4, but took the Ford GT4's out? Less content than PCars 2. There is literally no reason for anyone to purchase this title.
There “literally” are reasons, especially if you’ve not played previous titles :)

I just hope performance on Xbox is solid (locked 60fps at 1080+ would be nice) and that there are decent lobby options since I’m eyeing this up as my next club game.

There “literally” are reasons, especially if you’ve not played previous titles :)

I just hope performance on Xbox is solid (locked 60fps at 1080+ would be nice) and that there are decent lobby options since I’m eyeing this up as my next club game.

That would be the one reason then lol. I'm sure the game will perform great. Maybe that's what they are aiming for with a arcade racer.

Well, how great Project Cars is, now know by compare. There probably never will be such game again. So sad that good things had to be left behind. Doubt that this great game will get a remaster, which it deserves. Only hope that little star like SMS will born again and go against weird gaming standards and bring us a CARS again.

That would be the one reason then lol. I'm sure the game will perform great. Maybe that's what they are aiming for with a arcade racer.
How was Project CARS 2 on Xbox One X?

I've been spoiled by Forza Motorsport 7 and its locked 4k/60/HDR.

There is literally no reason for anyone to purchase this title.
Why do variations on this statement keep being repeated when upgrades, customization, and the livery editor are not a secret? Improved analog stick steering? Multiplayer hoppers?

If you're a fan of an upgradeable car like the GT86, enjoy running your own livery, play with a gamepad, and would rather do something else instead of racing GT3s at Monza ad nauseam if you're gonna venture online, you have very good reasons to purchase this title.

instead of racing GT3s at Monza ad nauseam if you're gonna venture online, you have very good reasons to purchase this title.

You can run your 86 along side with GT3 at Monza 24/7 now :lol: Pretty much doubt this part will change, especially now without Spa.

How was Project CARS 2 on Xbox One X?

I've been spoiled by Forza Motorsport 7 and its locked 4k/60/HDR.

I run PC2 out of a 1440p 1ms monitor and I have to say is very smooth most of the time in enhanced mode. There is a performance mode that sacrifices some detail for framerate. I do like the lighting, reflections and color palette better than FM7, which looks dull to me in my monitor (then again, it does not support HDR or 10 bit color.)

They added the Dodge GT4, but took the Ford GT4's out? Less content than PCars 2. There is literally no reason for anyone to purchase this title.

Mustang GT4 is still there, they got rid of the old RTR GT4 from pCARS 2 and replaced with a new one.
80bkHiA.png

Perhaps you don't care, but for most those are serious omissions

Yeah, but they're in everything else anyway.

I like Spa (dont like la Sarthe FWIW), but I don't find myself continually wanting to drive it. Much prefer I diverse list with a lot of tracks you don't find in other racing games... Jerez, Brno, Oschersleben, Ruapuna, Sugo just to name a few.

I like Spa (dont like la Sarthe FWIW), but I don't find myself continually wanting to drive it. Much prefer I diverse list with a lot of tracks you don't find in other racing games... Jerez, Brno, Oschersleben, Ruapuna, Sugo just to name a few.

there is also no RedBull Ring. Another great circuit in PCars 2

yeah but the problem when you go online for some public races you find out nobody race on those. I know it is shameful and pathetic, but that's the community we have. An awful one.

Same happened with the great track live 2.0 system that nobody used at all. Everthing is goddamn GT3 at Monza, venerable old track they definitely made me loath.

And man Spa is a serious omission.

I'm counting 49 locations and people still find a way to complain about the track list... really couldnt care less if Spa and La Sarthe are in there or not.
I agree with you: if you are new to Project cars, the list of circuits is interesting.
But if you already have Project cars 2, the interest of the list of tracks is relative imo because of a limited number of new tracks.

Ok like the addition of the C63 Racing, but man, if we can't have C63 Racing vs just the GT4 type cars, that's an L for us all.

Ok like the addition of the C63 Racing, but man, if we can't have C63 Racing vs just the GT4 type cars, that's an L for us all.

I also like some of the "race versions" of cars. It could be nice to see them in their respective classes

I also saw strange thing with Aventador. If you noticed there is standard Lamborghini Aventador and... Aventador SVJ Racing... It looks like we won't have standard SVJ? This racing version have different spoiler than normal SVJ. It looks like it is just "race" mod for normal Aventador. Too bad they could gone with some nice GT-1 inspired Aventador :(

I also like some of the "race versions" of cars. It could be nice to see them in their respective classes

I also saw strange thing with Aventador. If you noticed there is standard Lamborghini Aventador and... Aventador SVJ Racing... It looks like we won't have standard SVJ? This racing version have different spoiler than normal SVJ. It looks like it is just "race" mod for normal Aventador. Too bad they could gone with some nice GT-1 inspired Aventador :(
I saw that as well. Yes, we don't know everything about the game, but I'm getting confused with the customisation. Do we upgrade the SVJ TO GT-1 or GTO spec? I thought the Civic Type R could be customised to touring car spec, but we have a Civic TCR spec racer.
We have a base Supra and the Supra Racer. Do I downgrade the Supra Racer to GT4 spec or upgrade the base Supra to GT4 spec?

Latest Posts

Back