Project CARS car list

• Thread starter FLX1981
  • 2,347 comments
I know DLC is probably done but one thing that's lacking in the car list is a ~200 race car. Yes, we have the Formula Gulf 1000 but it's open wheel and side by side can get really nasty. We need a race car based on a street car, like the new Miata or something. The Gineta Junior is great but only 100HP. There are plenty from 300HP and up but between 100 and 300 it's quite spare.

Renault Clio RS Cup...

E30 M3, 320 TC. Could do with some low hp sedans and coupes but, I really don't need much else with this game. Sure, I would like a Holden or Nissan V8SC, a Focus or Cruze TC, Ferrari and GT-R GT3. For a brand new title, it's pretty good as is.

Too bad these were not confirmed.

• Tyrell P34
  • 1982 Nissan KRD30 Super Silhouette
  • 1989 Nissan GTP ZX-T or 1990 NPT-90
  • 1990 Nissan R90CK
  • 1990 Nissan Skyline GT-R R32 Group A
  • 1994 Nissan 300ZX IMSA GTS
  • 1999 Nissan Primera BTCC
  • 2003 Nissan Skyline GT-R R43 Gt500
  • 2014 Nissan ZEOD
  • 2013 Nissan Altima V8 Supercar
  • 2013 Nissan 370Z GT4
  • 2013 Nissan GTR GT3
  • Lola T96/00 and/or Reynard 96i lookalikes
  • USAC Focus Midget lookalike

Especially the Altima V8. It's so alone.

Too bad these were not confirmed.

Especially the Altima V8. It's so alone.
There's still time. I would be surprised if the GT4 isn't in. The Altima would be great as another car alongside the Ford. We've got a few and the Nissan would be a great addition.

There's still time. I would be surprised if the GT4 isn't in. The Altima would be great as another car alongside the Ford. We've got a few and the Nissan would be a great addition.
Kind if makes me unsure of what Ian Bell and The American meant with no Australian CR's in PC2. Is that no Australian origin cars or cars that race in Australia. Yes, I understand no Australian cars mean, no ford AU and no Holden. However, the Altima is a Japanese brand engineered for the Supercar series.

To tell the truth, if there is no hope for it in PC2, I'd love for SMS to make it for PC1(ain't gonna happen).

Back