Project cars DLC

• Thread starter SK8RBOI
  • 6,095 comments
I don't think it was schedule at first but like a month ago they said on instagram that it will be more DLC after that Nurb DLC we getting this month. Not sure if it's just one more pack or what.
I feel like all they've really said so far is that they haven't announced their plans for the game after this DLC. That doesn't necessarily mean there will be a pack. And believe me, I know I'm being pretty pessimistic here, but I just don't want people to jump to too many conclusions only to be disappointed later on! :(

I don't think it was schedule at first but like a month ago they said on instagram that it will be more DLC after that Nurb DLC we getting this month. Not sure if it's just one more pack or what.

Well...they said in March that there will be more DLC after April.. And the Nurburgring pack comes in May...

April: Mercedes AMG GT3 (free car)
May: Pagani Nurburgring expansion.

But on 9th June they will launch the game in Japan called "perfect Edition" and with a "livery pack" from ridge racer cars...so maybe that will be the last DLC.
http://www.projectcarsgame.com/home/project-cars-perfect-edition-coming-to-japan

7730566_orig.png

And normally when a company makes a complete or GOTY edition it's with all the DLC and updates in the disc and don't launch any more DLC after..

So i really think that after the ridge racer livery pack in June it's done, and will have the second year of the game with some update support.

Well...they said in March that there will be more DLC after April.. And the Nurburgring pack comes in May...

April: Mercedes AMG GT3 (free car)
May: Pagani Nurburgring expansion.

But on 9th June they will launch the game in Japan called "perfect Edition" and with a "livery pack" from ridge racer cars...so maybe that will be the last DLC.
http://www.projectcarsgame.com/home/project-cars-perfect-edition-coming-to-japan

View attachment 542629

And normally when a company makes a complete or GOTY edition it's with all the DLC and updates in the disc and don't launch any more DLC after..

So i really think that after the ridge racer livery pack in June it's done, and will have the second year of the game with some update support.
:nervous: :( :guilty:

8pdWOUY.gif

Cynically, I'm thinking they're just going to spill new info on what's coming in Project Cars 2.

Ain't it kinda early for that though right now? From what I'm hearing pcars 2 won't be out til the end of 2017 or mid 2018 according to the WMD member's.

Ain't it kinda early for that though right now? From what I'm hearing pcars 2 won't be out til the end of 2017 or mid 2018 according to the WMD member's.

True, it would be early, but if it's read in such a way as "in the coming months, we'll hear some news concerning the Project Cars franchise", then who knows.

Perhaps that's the point - there's so much we don't know, which leads to all of this thread's speculation. Hopefully it means we'll soon find out about additional content coming to the current Project Cars game - at which point I'll be pleasantly surprised. :)

I think I'd be pretty happy if there's no more DLC after GOTW is released. 1 year is pretty good support and we've had heaps of new cars and tracks added. If they keep adding stuff until PCARS2 release then PCARS2 would have 99% the same content of PCARS - so what's the point of the new game?

1 year is pretty good support and we've had heaps of new cars and tracks added.
We got a good number of DLC cars, but we didn't get that many new DLC tracks, only 4 new locations (2 real, 2 fictional). Although I consider PCars' track selection the best one available on console I wouldn't mind getting a couple more real track locations.

The goty edition of the game is on PlayStation Store now in Australia.

Also 2 DLC.

One is a package with all the DLC launched till now for 29.41 euros (44.95 AUD)
image.jpg

And the other is the Pagani Nurburgring expansion for 3.89 euros (5.95 AUD)

image (1).jpg

So,we will see them on the PlayStation Store in Europe just after midnight.

Last edited:
Back