Project cars DLC

• Thread starter SK8RBOI
  • 6,095 comments
I've bought all the dlc to date, but this the only one i feel is not my money's worth, I drove the track last night... And honestly its just the nurb 24h and two pagani which i would probably drive once or twice is imo not worth 5 dollars. The overall track expansion for pcars was really disappointing.

Is this releasing today in the US?
It's available on US XBL, it should be available on US PSN later today.

Pagani Nurbrugring Expansion - US$3.99
https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-O...xpansion/8d9edbed-dc1c-4b49-b982-86ff74607293

On Demand Pack - US$29.99 (all DLC bought separately totals US$50.50)
https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-O...and-Pack/1305b82f-b0c7-434f-a5a4-93b90ea9dee6

GOTY Edition - US$39.99
https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-O...-Edition/b616e3fc-2da4-493b-910f-172a61fee0b1

FS7
$3.99? Not bad. If it wasn't for the fact it's the N24 I'd ignore it. :P

I just installed the Nurb expansion. Is the On Demand, new cars or just the cars I already installed from the previous packs?

I just installed the Nurb expansion. Is the On Demand, new cars or just the cars I already installed from the previous packs?
On Demand Pack is a collection of all the previous DLC to date. So don't purchase if you have all the individual DLCs.

Just had a 1 hour race on the new combined track.
I was hosting and when I pitted no work was done on my car. I just sat in the pits.
Everyone else seemed to be able to pit okay.

I also checked this in an online free practice. Nothing is done to the car when I pit. :(

Does anyone know why the AI limit is only 29 for the combined circuit, I'm quite sure that the Pitlane can hold more than that. Heck, the Nurburgring 24hr race has at least 150 cars. So why isn't the AI limit at 44?

Does anyone know why the AI limit is only 29 for the combined circuit, I'm quite sure that the Pitlane can hold more than that. Heck, the Nurburgring 24hr race has at least 150 cars. So why isn't the AI limit at 44?
Nurburgring GP has a limit of 29 AI cars, Nurburgring Combined uses pitlane of the GP layout, so it makes sense for the Combined layout to have a limit of 29 AI cars as well.

FS7
Nurburgring GP has a limit of 29 AI cars, Nurburgring Combined uses pitlane of the GP layout, so it makes sense for the Combined layout to have a limit of 29 AI cars as well.
Well if the same Pitlane is used for both tracks and types of races, why is it limited to 29 in the first place when the pit can support far more?

So I guess sometime next week they will announce what's gonna go on with project cars in the future. I think DLC is done tbh. That's why they released that pack where you can get all the DLC all in one. Also this game of year edition one. I was really hoping for one more track pack (an actual good track) and then I would of been ok with the end of the DLC support.

PS4 can easily take 44 cars, I just did that the other day and the fact the N24 layout can only handle 29 cars is stupid. Well I'm not buying this then, might finally buy the Renault pack.

Unsure about that last time i had a grid with over 32 cars at Le Mans it slowed my car and the race down by 5 seconds a lap

If indeed this is the end of Dlc for Project Cars, 125 Cars in the game certainly isn't to bad.

I'm disappointed we never got the Laguna Btcc car if this is the case but alas there is always PC2 :P

I still stand the tracklist in this game is fantastic, all the Msv tracks and classic Hockenheim.. I also like the Scottish track.

Though once again dissapointed there was no Macau.

I know it's not a definite this is the end, guess will just have to wait and see.

Back