Project cars DLC

• Thread starter SK8RBOI
  • 6,095 comments
I think Logitech support on ps4 and now they have Logitech on the home page, and yes I know its Logitech G but still sell as much thrustmaster and fantech as they can then say Logitech works. And then driverclub will have a update lol smart business

I can't wait to race the American tracks. They have a difrent feel to European tracks!

Depends a lot, really. This is the first time I watch Indy Car and the tracks..well let's say I didn't really like them. I understand that they have a history in the USA but comparing St. Pete to the long history of Monaco is a little bit weird (maybe that depends on the commentator). On the other hand there are tracks like Road America..that is really an amazing circuit that is fun to drive with every car

The way I compare a lot of tracks between Europe and the US is the old car analogy.

European tracks are a lot like Euro roadsters. Sleek, quick, needs a bit of finesse and beautiful.

US tracks are a lot like American muscle. Rough, fast, unwieldy, tough and occasionally downright ugly.

Both have their unquieness.

Depends a lot, really. This is the first time I watch Indy Car and the tracks..well let's say I didn't really like them. I understand that they have a history in the USA but comparing St. Pete to the long history of Monaco is a little bit weird (maybe that depends on the commentator). On the other hand there are tracks like Road America..that is really an amazing circuit that is fun to drive with every car
As long as the racing is good I could not care about history. COTA is my favourite American track as its fast and flowing but it has next to no history.

Monaco is a different story, it has loads of history by the racing is awfull! Might as well be watching Friday rush hour. I really don't see why people make a fuss over it.

As long as the racing is good I could not care about history. COTA is my favourite American track as its fast and flowing but it has next to no history.

Monaco is a different story, it has loads of history by the racing is awfull! Might as well be watching Friday rush hour. I really don't see why people make a fuss over it.

With Monaco it's the hope of seeing another race like Senna did in the rain back then or the slow teams having a chance to score points (like Bianchi last year). But yes, racing is more interesting on other tracks. I also like COTA, it's one of the few new tracks I really like, it's not a typical "tilkedrom"

This game looks down right amazing and I'm sure it will play like that aswell. However whichever way you spin it, project cars compared to it's competition has a really light car count. Take that and the fact we're talking about DLC even though the game isn't out yet it really does make me worried. Apparently some cars are like 99% complete or whatever aswell. Doesn't sound like we are getting a good deal really. Do I have a valid point or am I talking rubbish??

This game looks down right amazing and I'm sure it will play like that aswell. However whichever way you spin it, project cars compared to it's competition has a really light car count. Take that and the fact we're talking about DLC even though the game isn't out yet it really does make me worried. Apparently some cars are like 99% complete or whatever aswell. Doesn't sound like we are getting a good deal really. Do I have a valid point or am I talking rubbish??

All cars that are ready to drive are ingame. SMS won't raise the car count with cars that still are tested and tweaked to their perfection. Also, I may remind you that DLC does not stand for payable content as EA may suggest.

I personally think that not all the cars from the list at the bottom the the OP are going to be in payed DLC packs. Some will probly be free with the one car a month thing and some will be ready for rellise!

I pre-ordered the LTD version not so long ago at the only place where I still could find one. Yesterday shipping was confirmed (Air mail could take a few weeks)

Now I just received this by mail, which puzzles me.
Do the send DLC from a wharehouse too ?
Or am I missing a point here ? :embarrassed:

---------
SUBJECT: PS4 PROJECT CARS LIMITED EDT DLC DELAY

Dear Customers,

Thanks for pre-ordering “PS4 PROJECT CARS LIMITED EDT” through JB Hi-Fi Online.

Unfortunately we have been advised by our supplier that due to the recent storms in Sydney there will be a delay in receiving the DLC’s for this title. We would expect the DLC’s to be sent from our warehouse within 1 to 3 business days of your game being dispatched. Please note that this may be subject to change

We apologise for any inconvenience caused,

Kind Regards,

Online Customer Service | JB Hi-Fi Online Division

JB Hi-Fi Group Pty Ltd

---------

:confused::confused::confused:

I pre-ordered the LTD version not so long ago at the only place where I still could find one. Yesterday shipping was confirmed (Air mail could take a few weeks)

Now I just received this by mail, which puzzles me.
Do the send DLC from a wharehouse too ?
Or am I missing a point here ? :embarrassed:

---------
SUBJECT: PS4 PROJECT CARS LIMITED EDT DLC DELAY

Dear Customers,

Thanks for pre-ordering “PS4 PROJECT CARS LIMITED EDT” through JB Hi-Fi Online.

Unfortunately we have been advised by our supplier that due to the recent storms in Sydney there will be a delay in receiving the DLC’s for this title. We would expect the DLC’s to be sent from our warehouse within 1 to 3 business days of your game being dispatched. Please note that this may be subject to change

We apologise for any inconvenience caused,

Kind Regards,

Online Customer Service | JB Hi-Fi Online Division

JB Hi-Fi Group Pty Ltd

---------

:confused::confused::confused:
You will get a code to type in to your console to receive the DLC. So mabby the bit of papaer with the DLC code is delayed?

I have heard that the storms in Australia have made some delays but the email suggests that the DLC codes are not in the game box, but they are in the box so don't be surprised if the game arrives late

This list might just be real after all. I just had a look at the Community Events and there is an event available on June 5th called "Wisconsin Retrospective" that requires the Racing Icons Car Pack

I am already extremely excited to be getting the Audi R18 e-tron quattro 2014 and can only hope the Toyota part of the listed 'Toyota and Mitsubishi Macau' pack is my beloved TS040-HYBRID 2014.
That would be a dream!

I don't think I'm going to sleep well tonight. Too excited for PCars tomorrow!

Back