Project cars DLC

• Thread starter SK8RBOI
  • 6,095 comments
I keep getting 'this code is invalid' messages when I type in my car pack codes on PS4. I have the Limited Edition code and the GAME Preorder code and I can't get either to work. Is this a known issue? Do they become active on a certain date for example?

Edit: Sorry, found the solution in the questions sub forum. Pesky dashes!

Last edited:
Did anyone pre-order with Game for the XBone?

I checked my receipt that the gave me, but it only has a 12-digit code, not the full 25-digit code that it should have. Have I got to enter it onto their website somewhere, in game or am I just missing something?

Did anyone pre-order with Game for the XBone?

I checked my receipt that the gave me, but it only has a 12-digit code, not the full 25-digit code that it should have. Have I got to enter it onto their website somewhere, in game or am I just missing something?

Yeah you need to put the code into the website and they will give you the 25 digit code

Guys, don't be surprised if ther is some more content added/unlocked from the game after the US realise. Some one join'd my lobby and it said they where in the bently GT3 for a split second before it changed.

This surely meens that the car is already in the game so it can't be long before they are realised!

Came across this having looked at the pcars website earlier and saw that the car list has some cars which are 'coming soon' placed in it as a ?. They seem to be in alphabetical order by the manufacturer and with a bit of guess work and the 'leaked' cars from the first post I'm guessing the first pack will really be the Racing Icons pack and will contain:

1989 Audi 90 IMSA GTO (maybe 2002 Audi R8 LMP900)
2003 Bentley Speed 8
2013 Bentley Continental GT3
1999 BMW V12LMR
1997 McLaren F1 GTR Longtail
1952 Mercedes-Benz 300SL W194 (maybe 1998 Mercedes-Benz CLK-LM)

Having the '02 R8 and '98 CLK-LM seems like too many LMP cars for one pack.

Last edited:
Came across this having looked at the pcars website earlier and saw that the car list has some cars which are 'coming soon' placed in it as a ?. They seem to be in alphabetical order by the manufacturer and with a bit of guess work and the 'leaked' cars from the first post I'm guessing the first pack will really be the Racing Icons pack and will contain:

2003 Bentley Speed 8
1999 BMW V12LMR

I will put it in the OP. Well done!

2003 Bentley Speed 8
1999 BMW V12LMR

I'm pretty sure the '?' only contain the free cars we will receive over time. One per month. Actual DLC Packs will contain additional new cars and tracks.

I'm pretty sure the '?' only contain the free cars we will receive over time. One per month. Actual DLC Packs will contain additional new cars and tracks.
Will these expansion packs contain new trophies/achievements? Would be great to receive the whole package, like Driveclub does it.

9VuGeuO.jpg

Will these expansion packs contain new trophies/achievements? Would be great to receive the whole package, like Driveclub does it.

I don't know, but the "coming soon" race classes in the career mode look promising :)

I tried using that site for my modified car pack but can't validate the code so I can unlock it on PS4.

Weird, are you putting the - in? I can't really remember if you need to or not. I did it yesterday and it worked fine. That's the link given to me by Granger Games on the receipt.

I tried using that site for my modified car pack but can't validate the code so I can unlock it on PS4.
On that site you need to enter the dashes between the numbers.
Then you get a new code for the PS store and there you should NOT use the dashes.

Weird, are you putting the - in? I can't really remember if you need to or not. I did it yesterday and it worked fine. That's the link given to me by Granger Games on the receipt.
Mine came from Amazon.co.uk but no matter how I type it (dashes which is how Amazon sent it to me, gaps, all as one) it doesn't validate. Will probably have to try customer services which it gives me the option of using.

A problem I had at the BandaiNamco site was typing in a O which actually needed to be a 0 (zero).
My code has no letters that should be numbers and have tried copying direct from my email and still has the same message. I'm sending an email to Bandai Namco customer services as the DLC website suggests and hopefully get a reply sometime during the week. Not a massive issue but annoying.

I believe I only needed to enter the limited edition code on the Bandai website. 3 car pack code worked directly on ps store. Mabye this is the problem?

Back