Project cars DLC

• Thread starter SK8RBOI
  • 6,095 comments
First pack is already complete and in game.
c8a9ce8d4dde0dd25f1d51290c744693.jpg

no Audi LMP, the merc is a CLK-LM.
On PC?

Edit: is it released or have you hacked it?

Last edited:
None of those cars are finished, these are all work in progress shots and are NOT meant for public but ought to stay @ WMD. Great job for posting them here, if more people like @SK8RBOI leak those, SMS might think again about the whole open development thing. :ouch:
No, no. I just found them on the web. :lol:

Edit: I'm no hacker I just put in "project cars Bently GT3 PS4" on google when I was bored at collage and I thourt I would share what i found. :P I did not leak them some one else did and I'm just spreading the message. :lol:

I'm sure if they wanted to hide something we wouldn't know about it.

Last edited:
^ SK8RBOI, while you're not to blame for anything, since you agree with FLX1981, perhaps not spreading these pictures would be good. Aston and McLaren are known to be fussy over licensing details and liveries and such, so the less there is for them to be alarmed about, the better for us gamers in the end.

As for you last paragraph, it simply doesn't help if you want to hide something when others leak it for all to see. Unfortunately the project has shown that if it's physically possible to leak something, someone will do it...

^ SK8RBOI, while you're not to blame for anything, since you agree with FLX1981, perhaps not spreading these pictures would be good. Aston and McLaren are known to be fussy over licensing details and liveries and such, so the less there is for them to be alarmed about, the better for us gamers in the end.

As for you last paragraph, it simply doesn't help if you want to hide something when others leak it for all to see. Unfortunately the project has shown that if it's physically possible to leak something, someone will do it...
Fair enuf. Bankrupting SMS is the last thing I want to do.

And the mclaren one mate they are fussy as hell lol
I only have control over the ones I posted.

Anyway, if people leek pictures then the manufacturer gets more coverage and people talk about them, so they could incouriging the car makers to be in the game. :lol:

Why is this the only game people get up in arms about information being leaked? Every update to GT6 people are salivating for Whistle Snap to reveal anything hidden and I haven't noticed a big uproar about taking it down. If someone isn't a WMD member and is posting info available on other parts of the internet I don't see what the big deal is? Is it against GTPLANET'S ToS? SMS knew when they opened the game up to thousands of individuals that info would be leaked. I also think they act upset about it but secretly know it's great free marketing. If a leak is going to cause them to lose a contract then they shouldn't put it in a build, just my opinion.

Why is this the only game people get up in arms about information being leaked? Every update to GT6 people are salivating for Whistle Snap to reveal anything hidden and I haven't noticed a big uproar about taking it down. If someone isn't a WMD member and is posting info available on other parts of the internet I don't see what the big deal is? Is it against GTPLANET'S ToS? SMS knew when they opened the game up to thousands of individuals that info would be leaked. I also think they act upset about it but secretly know it's great free marketing. If a leak is going to cause them to lose a contract then they shouldn't put it in a build, just my opinion.
My thought's exactly but if people are going to get all cross eyed about it, it will probly be best just to leave it at that.

None of those cars are finished, these are all work in progress shots and are NOT meant for public but ought to stay @ WMD. Great job for posting them here, if more people like @SK8RBOI leak those, SMS might think again about the whole open development thing. :ouch:
Implying they actually care, the whole gated community thing is to generate hype and basically word of mouth advertising. If they didnt want them to leak they wouldnt be on the disc, with literally everything but the code to get the AI to drive them. wait nope theyre totally complete and in game. anything sms says is more hype building.

Last edited:
Useful!
That will be about £1.90 - £2 for us in the UK! Quite well priced if you ask me!

That's what it should be for us but I wouldn't count on it, We always get slightly ripped off compared to the US prices. Still, Happy to see them up on the store though eitherway. :D

That's what it should be for us but I wouldn't count on it, We always get slightly ripped off compared to the US prices. Still, Happy to see them up on the store though eitherway. :D
Im just waiting for the store to update now. I need dem cars :D!

According to the playstation US twitter account/website the Modified and the Limited edition upgrade will be available in the next PS store update (Tomorrow).

Modified pack $1.99
Limited edition upgrade $2.99

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/05/12/playstation-store-update-392/?short_code=2z8t3

YES! I'm so happy about it. I didn't expect it to come this fast though, sad for people who spent money on limited edition. I wanted to get Limited Edition but here in Poland they didn't have it, and I preordered the game and got it without the code and on Monday instead of Friday.

Back