Project cars DLC

• Thread starter SK8RBOI
  • 6,095 comments
Why leave it when you could have them sooner and for free? :D

Amazon's customer service is good and easy to deal with, Don't be so lazy man! Get what your owed. :)
I don't know if it do any thing cuz I have had it for over a week now. We will see.

I had a look on amozon but it doesn't say anything about the modified car pack. Mabby it was just for game?

Unfortunately, I didn't order it, my dad did so he has no idea. Checked all his emails and nothing unfortunately. Just gunna have to wait till Wednesday!

Unfortunately, I didn't order it, my dad did so he has no idea. Checked all his emails and nothing unfortunately. Just gunna have to wait till Wednesday!

Ah that's a shame. I'm sure they would have helped you, Amazon are great with customer service/queries Etc. Anyway, Just got to hope they do appear on the store on Wednesday now. All I need is the Modified pack aswell.

Ah that's a shame. I'm sure they would have helped you, Amazon are great with customer service/queries Etc. Anyway, Just got to hope they do appear on the store on Wednesday now. All I need is the Modified pack aswell.
you got the limited edition pack?

It will be there soon, On the project cars tab in the featured section of the store it says "season pass available". Anytime now.

Interesting how it specifies season pass 2015. Does that mean there will be a 2016 one as well or am I reading too much into it?
We will cross that bridge when we come to the river. I won't be suprized if there a 2016 season pass though.

Could have been a mistake, "Doesn't say Season pass available" on the Pcars tab anymore just "online multiplayer".

It was in the featured games, but not anymore. Shame....

Yes it was, When it said "season pass available". It could turn up tomorrow, Driveclub DLC and content always drops on thursdays. As do other things.

Edit - Its back in the featured section now :D.

I bet @SK8RBOI is having kittens waiting if it comes or not ;)

Last edited:
Yes it was, When it said "season pass available". It could turn up tomorrow, Driveclub DLC and content always drops on thursdays. As do other things.

Edit - Its back in the featured section now :D.

I bet @SK8RBOI is having kittens waiting if it comes or not ;)
Are they doing on perpose? Their just winding us up!

God dam it, I want to give you money!

Back