Project cars DLC

• Thread starter SK8RBOI
  • 6,095 comments
I don't have a PS4, but that's great news, proving that SMS/BN are willing to sell the LE cars separately. 👍 Now I'm not worried so much about getting the McLaren F1 or BMW M1 in North America, though it hinges on the Wii U getting the same DLC offer.

so it says bundle does mean you have to buy the bundle to get the pack or can i just down load for free ? I all readt bought the digital dat one

In the US you don't get the two DLCs with the digital version. So I believe you will have to pay for them.

thank not a big deal . I hope the season pass comes soon , I put money in my PSN wallet just for it

Yes I imagine it well be out at the same time that the "Racing Legends" DLC releases which I believe is 5/6/15

That would be the first actual regular DLC for the game so one would expect the season pass to be available before or along with the first DLC.

Its been rumored that the DLC packs were put up on the US store because the digital edition in the US didn't include both of the DLCs. So they were put up on the US store as a way of people who bought digital in the US to get them.

The digital version in the EU contained both, So it seems like that's why we havnt got access yet.

I'm 100% confident they will be made available to us though as there's even a loading screen tip that says something about "grabbing the limited edition upgrade for 5 legendary cars".

Its been rumored that the DLC packs were put up on the US store because the digital edition in the US didn't include both of the DLCs. So they were put up on the US store as a way of people who bought digital in the US to get them.

The digital version in the EU contained both, So it seems like that's why we havnt got access yet.

I'm 100% confident they will be made available to us though as there's even a loading screen tip that says something about "grabbing the limited edition upgrade for 5 legendary cars".
There in the game, just need to be unlocked. I was racing the DTM car with a friend so it defanatly is, I all so raced the procar and the sauber.

If your friend makes a lobby and sets it up so you can only use one car, it forces the lobby to let you use the DLC cars!

There in the game, just need to be unlocked. I was racing the DTM car with a friend so it defanatly is, I all so raced the procar and the sauber.

If your friend makes a lobby and sets it up so you can only use one car, it forces the lobby to let you use the DLC cars!

Yes I know I've tried a few of them too. I have the limited cars now anyway. Traded my disc in and got digital version. Just need modified pack to come on store now.

I've had a go in some of the limited edition cars. lets just say, if its mor then £2 I'm not going to bother with them!

Fair enough. I'm just enjoying the game so much I want every car available to try. Doesn't help with the Limited pack that it contains cars that really appeal to me (M1 pro car, C9) So I had to get that. The cars in the modified pack aren't so exciting but still, I'll take any content available for this game at the moment.

Fair enough. I'm just enjoying the game so much I want every car available to try. Doesn't help with the Limited pack that it contains cars that really appeal to me (M1 pro car, C9) So I had to get that. The cars in the modified pack aren't so exciting but still, I'll take any content available for this game at the moment.
I know what you meen. If i wasn't so tired and grumpy I would understand. I can't wait for the bently, they need to build on the classes of car they have rather then making new ones. The sauber is on its own and so it the M1.

I know what you meen. If i wasn't so tired and grumpy I would understand. I can't wait for the bently, they need to build on the classes of car they have rather then making new ones. The sauber is on its own and so it the M1.

Oh I don't know, I would rather more different and diverse classes of motorsport than concentrating on a few. I do agree that if they do introduce new classes and disciplines there should be atleast 2 from each class to have some choice and competition. With the M1 Procar it makes sense that there's no competitor for it as it was in a one-make series in the same vain as the clio. The Sauber will have competition im sure aswell as Group C LM would be a popular class so I think SMS know that having one car in a class isn't the way to go.

I'd rather leave it. It will be out on the PS store on Wednesday for just over a pound, so I won't bother.

Why leave it when you could have them sooner and for free? :D

Amazon's customer service is good and easy to deal with, Don't be so lazy man! Get what your owed. :)

Back