Project CARS General Discussion Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Terronium-12
  • 20,830 comments
  • 1,964,868 views
Damn that's realism for you 👍
Are there other subtle features like these that differentiate the seasons?

Air temperature/pressure, track temperature, sunset/sunrise times and star positions to name a few.
 
Hi everyone, can anybody please help me with some settings??? I use the cockpit view but i can stand the driving with the dashboard shaking like crazy, i dont mind the "world"shaking but i want the dashboard fixed as i use a steering wheel, i triyed different in-game setings but notthing seens to work.

Also how do i keep the fov setting saved, every time i load a circuit have to spend some time getting the fov the way i want.

Thanks in advance
 
I've seen videos of MS and wheel manufacturer officials claiming that to get their 'new fangled FFB wheel technology' to work you must buy the latest wheel. The reality is that they've just enforced no support for older wheels in order to sell you a new one. Unfortunately, this kind of artificial obsolescence is a growing trend.

This is exactly why I will never buy another M$ console again. Just ridiculous, so M$, because you are greedy....

Willy-Wonka-You-Get-Nothing-560x420.jpg


Now if only pCars would just take my money to let me try the game :lol:

Jerome
 
I just want it out on the PS4 now!!!!!!!:grumpy::)
 
185660_204229612925612_100000157253287_919689_4713541_n.jpg


Ginetta G55
 
It's lack of badging threw me off.

Thanks. 👍
 
Luckily the Ginetta is now fully textured and paintable anyway. Just wait for the next set of gorgeous r8tedm3 shots... ;)
 
Comparison of graphics, sound and driving between Assetto Corsa and Project CARS. This is a lap at Imola circuit with the BMW M3 E30 Group A in both.

 
Luckily the Ginetta is now fully textured and paintable anyway. Just wait for the next set of gorgeous r8tedm3 shots... ;)

Somebody called my name? Thanks for the kind words FLX1981 :cheers:, here i have something i've been working on for the past few days! It's only fair for me to return the compliment 👍


I have to say that FLX81 & kmax1, have created two stunning liveries, and also imo these two should be included in the game :a18::yes::a22:

Both liveries are in my top 5 best skins ever made, congrats fellas!

FLX81 & kmax1 special PART I























 
pCars is a art of work is a work of art.
 


edit,

not sure if I posted this here already.. just been playing around the cam system lately.

 
Last edited:
Somebody called my name? Thanks for the kind words FLX1981 :cheers:, here i have something i've been working on for the past few days! It's only fair for me to return the compliment 👍


I have to say that FLX81 & kmax1, have created two stunning liveries, and also imo these two should be included in the game :a18::yes::a22:

Both liveries are in my top 5 best skins ever made, congrats fellas!


:O:O:O

Holy hell, thanks mate and ace shots, as ever!
 
185660_204229612925612_100000157253287_919689_4713541_n.jpg


Ginetta G55

That is the G55 Cup car, which is the car raced in the Ginetta GT Supercup BTCC support series.

This is the G55 GT3, which is the one in the game:



The Ginetta G55 GT3 can also be used as a BBQ, a unique feature that leaves other teams extremely jealous in the paddock:

 
I love when pictures of the P30-6 are posted.:O
 
I have sometimes so much problems distinguishing pCar screenshot from real photos.
 
:)

by Magik



(known bug there though with the lights..)
 
Please let this game actually come out on consoles, God.

PLEASE.
 
I have sometimes so much problems distinguishing pCar screenshot from real photos.
Ok I will let you know the secret.

The world around you is a lie. Pcars is just a small part of the real world.
 
So how good is PCars? Whenever i watch video's of it i still get a Shift feeling...How does it compare to Assetto Corsa?
 
I think we need an update to the OP:

- Is this like, uhm... Shift 3?

No, it is bound to be as realistic a race sim as possible. That means a very sophisticated tire model including heat, wear and different compounds, new benchmarks in realistic brake, turbo and gearbox modelling, realistic aero effects, extensive setup options, full weather with according physics and realistic damage modelling. Try to drive it like Shift (or GT/FM) and fail. The reason it reminds you of Shift is that it is made by the same people, so it has a certain "SMS look", just like iRacing, AC, Forza and GT have their own distinctive look in their graphics.
 
Back