Project CARS General Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Terronium-12
  • 20,822 comments
image-jpg.355772

Gutted i have just the standard version coming now :(

I'll be snagging the Wii U Limited Edition right away if it's available to me on this side of the Atlantic. :) I want the McLaren F1 and BMW M1 but I'm not going to go digital for them.

Who disagrees? :D
*Looks both ways.....shrugs* lol :P
I honestly wasn't the fan of the cover art at first, but it has grown on me. The LE cases look really good.
I love how they match the colours of each platform's logo. If the Wii U was there, it would have been aqua (sorry for stating the obvious, lol.) :D
The PC one looks kinda dull in this picture. Is it even a steel-case ? Looks like a regular DVD case on the picture.

The PS4 one is beautiful, though !
I'm pretty sure. Maybe it's due to the white, haha. :lol: Loving the PS4 one as well. :)

Well the case somewhat compensates for the LE cars, I guess. :indiff:
I think they get a steel case too but ours has artwork that's exclusive to our version and we get that poster too.
But yeah I don't see the logic in excluding North American players from having certain content. I kind of feel that having one of the LE cars be American further added insult to injury. Hopefully they have this for dlc in the very near future and it certainly needs to be free for North American players or we should receive exclusive content (of equal merit) of our own. Rant over.

So I've been thinking lately about how theoretically cool it would be if Project CARS or some other racing sim would be if it was 4D (like a 4D movie not 4D in space/time). It would be truly an immersive experience feeling everything that a racer would when he/she is driving the car. And I mean feel everything (again theoretical) including crashes, fatigue, heat, humidity, and precipitation. Of course would never happen but, I have high hopes for this game in terms of immersion with the inclusion of Project Morpheus and FFB Wheel support (not that I'll be able to afford them) and I think it will come as close as possible to full immersion.

So I've been thinking lately about how theoretically cool it would be if Project CARS or some other racing sim would be if it was 4D (like a 4D movie not 4D in space/time). It would be truly an immersive experience feeling everything that a racer would when he/she is driving the car. And I mean feel everything (again theoretical) including crashes, fatigue, heat, humidity, and precipitation. Of course would never happen but, I have high hopes for this game in terms of immersion with the inclusion of Project Morpheus and FFB Wheel support (not that I'll be able to afford them) and I think it will come as close as possible to full immersion.
You could try this http://ebay.us/Gb02Yi

Decided what the heck, and pre-ordered the Xbox copy of the game, even though I already get a free one on PC for being a WMD member. Gotta support the devs, plus I need some more games on it anyway, will be good for some casual play on the couch.

same!!

ps4 for online racing and casual,,,, free copy on steam for posting lap times.

Back