Project CARS - McLaren 12c GT3 - Oulton Park Setup + Hotlap + w/CommentaryPC 

• Thread starter Zinex
  • 11 comments

I find it interesting that your Final Drive slider (on PC) is where it is and it still says 3.09. On PS4 the slider needs to be right in the middle of the bar to get 3.09, in fact there's only 3 positions available: fully left (3.44), middle (3.09) and fully right (which also says 3.09). Do you have more places to put the slider on PC? If so then there's a definite difference here between PC and console... Very strange.

I find it interesting that your Final Drive slider (on PC) is where it is and it still says 3.09. On PS4 the slider needs to be right in the middle of the bar to get 3.09, in fact there's only 3 positions available: fully left (3.44), middle (3.09) and fully right (which also says 3.09). Do you have more places to put the slider on PC? If so then there's a definite difference here between PC and console... Very strange.
The slider has a value of 3.09 when fully right and only changes to 3.44 when 3/4 to the left. It is strange how the value in between are not shown but I do think it is just they do not exist. Hope this helps!! Cheers

The slider has a value of 3.09 when fully right and only changes to 3.44 when 3/4 to the left. It is strange how the value in between are not shown but I do think it is just they do not exist. Hope this helps!! Cheers
Well at least the numbers all match, just the slider position isn't the same. Cheers. Bit weird. I'm trying to get sub 1:35.2 at the mo...

Well at least the numbers all match, just the slider position isn't the same. Cheers. Bit weird. I'm trying to get sub 1:35.2 at the mo...
Should be possible to go sub 1:35.2. My friend did the 1.32.5 time on the rankings with this setup. ***but these are wheel times

Just got a 1:34.987 :) Giving it a rest now, getting back in the Formula Renault. Nice video though 👍

EDIT: I'll try your setup another time, see if I can shave a few tenths off. My downforce was far too low for this track but raised it after seeing yours.

Just got a 1:34.987 :) Giving it a rest now, getting back in the Formula Renault. Nice video though 👍

EDIT: I'll try your setup another time, see if I can shave a few tenths off. My downforce was far too low for this track but raised it after seeing yours.

Bleeder, most settings on the PC version will move a click and the number value will not change. The slider position will increase or decrease, but the number stays the same. Move the slider again and value changes. Noticed this from day one using PCars on PC. That's why on PC always check the value. The slider is not true indication of settings.

Bleeder, most settings on the PC version will move a click and the number value will not change. The slider position will increase or decrease, but the number stays the same. Move the slider again and value changes. Noticed this from day one using PCars on PC. That's why on PC always check the value. The slider is not true indication of settings.
That happens on PS4 as well. It's weird.

Back