• 91 comments

QRS Example Poll

• GT3

Votes: 13 100.0%
  • Formula A

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can you change the poll options? If not, how about a poll with "Option A-C" and write in OP which options stands for which car/class
I think just stating each car class would make it a little easier

great, I'm in, although I'm likely to miss the first session or so, but add me if that's ok, otherwise just for random races.

PSN: Mauler_77

Seems that the poll will work as I can set the poll to close 1 hour after it starts so we will go with the poll for car selection.

Won't be getting PCars for a few months due to personal reasons but if someone else wants to start off the series, that'd be great.

If this can run at 9pm GMT I will happily get involved, like others I am a dad so 8pm tends to be bed time for my son.

PSN - duudiz
Mature UK player and I use a DS4

If this can run at 9pm GMT I will happily get involved, like others I am a dad so 8pm tends to be bed time for my son.

PSN - duudiz
Mature UK player and I use a DS4
It's been delayed a little bit til next month (Or perhaps the month after). Don't have PCars yet. Also, if you want I could change the start time to 9PM, depends how many people want it that way.

I just picked up PCars and the QRS will start next Saturday at 8PM UK time. First race will be at Brands Hatch on Saturday 10th. I'll update the OP Now

I'm going to be hosting a test race tonight at 9PM GMT. Just a 3 lap race of Silverstone mainly to see if multi-class racing would be a possibility. An invite will be sent to everyone in the PS4 community. If I haven't sent you an invite to it then message me and I will.

Only 1 spot left!

If there are any empty spaces on the grid for the race they will be taken up by AI

Back