• 91 comments

QRS Example Poll

• GT3

Votes: 13 100.0%
  • Formula A

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Since I can't change the poll I'll just post the 2 car classes to be used in the upcoming race and you post what car you want to be used in the race.

Track: Brands Hatch Grand Prix

Car: Renault Clio Cup OR Ginetta G40 Junior GT5

I vote for the Clio. What time is the race?
Well, it was meant to be at 8PM so I set it up at 7:45, invited everyone but no one turned up. I'll open the lobby again at 8:30 and if no one turns up again I'll just move on to race 2 next week.

Sorry for forgetting about this. Decided to change it up a little to make it a little less confusing. There will be 4 classes with 4 cars per class and I'll need everyone to say which class they wish to be in and the car/team you'll be using for the season and I'll update the OP later. Classes are LMP1, LMP2, GT3 and GT4.

Racing will start again this Saturday at 9PM (UK Time)

Edit: OP Updated

I'll be using the #1 Audi Sport Team Joest R18 TDI for this season.

I'll need to know everyone's car/class/team before the next race. If any one does not say they will be assigned to whatever car they show up in at the first race if there are spots in that class.

Last edited:
Well no, my T300 just died today. Second one in less than a year. What a 🤬 joke.
Sorry but I can't join for now.

First race will be tonight, 9PM GMT (UK Time). Can all participants who haven't already done so state which car/team they wish to use?

Remember, 3 spots for LMP1 & GT3 left and 4 spots for LMP2 & GT4 left.

That's the same time as the multi room GT3 series so you will struggle to fined racers!
Really? Well, I'll probably change it to Friday or sunday then, whatever works out best for most people

@psychoazubi @chris_nine @bleeder @svenvangent @Paginas1 @fortbo @Simfan David @PRO_TOO @the clarky @yido @Jallmari @duudiz @JAt I'll need to know what class, car & team you all plan to use for the season before the next race. If any one is no longer interested in this just say so and I'll remove you from the participant list.

Really? Well, I'll probably change it to Friday or sunday then, whatever works out best for most people

@psychoazubi @chris_nine @bleeder @svenvangent @Paginas1 @fortbo @Simfan David @PRO_TOO @the clarky @yido @Jallmari @duudiz @JAt I'll need to know what class, car & team you all plan to use for the season before the next race. If any one is no longer interested in this just say so and I'll remove you from the participant list.
My bad. I miss read your OP. The Multi room GT3 is on Sunday so you don't have to worry. Sorry my bad!

Race count has been lowered. There is now one race event per country with the exception of 2 races at the Nurburgring. There is now 10 races in this series. Race distance is unchanged

Back