Project CARS Series Wishlist Thread

• Thread starter Eh Team
  • 735 comments
TCR International doesn't exist and I expect that Raceroom as the WTCR license as it's the same organisation who ran the WTCC.
TCR anything at this point. Hence, me blanketing with TCR International. SMS can pick one: TCR Europe, UK, ASIA, USA, Germany, Australia, etc.

I appreciate the Ginettas and Clio Cup. Hopefully, the "TCR" car(s) we have, will grow into a full fledged official grid, for PC3.

As a customer that cares most about the amount of tracks I would love to see more of them. I know that besides the 3 still to come in the DLC packs most likely no more will come to PC2 but for PC3, or an unexpected surprise.

USA: Sebring, Road Atlanta, Barber Motorsports park, St Petersburg and perhaps a few ovals
Asia: Macau, Adelaide, Albert Park, Philippe Island, Okayama
Europe: Zandvoort, Jerez, Hungaroring, Magny Cours, Paul Ricard, Mugello, Estoril
Others: Kyalami, Interlagos, Buenos Aires

Besides that, I would love to see some NASCAR and V8 supercars in game

As a customer that cares most about the amount of tracks I would love to see more of them. I know that besides the 3 still to come in the DLC packs most likely no more will come to PC2 but for PC3, or an unexpected surprise.

USA: Sebring, Road Atlanta, Barber Motorsports park, St Petersburg and perhaps a few ovals
Asia: Macau, Adelaide, Albert Park, Philippe Island, Okayama
Europe: Zandvoort, Jerez, Hungaroring, Magny Cours, Paul Ricard, Mugello, Estoril
Others: Kyalami, Interlagos, Buenos Aires

Besides that, I would love to see some NASCAR and V8 supercars in game
My bet is project cars 3 will expand upon Motorsports and tracks. I can see it launching with over 300 cars and 75 tracks.

My bet is project cars 3 will expand upon Motorsports and tracks. I can see it launching with over 300 cars and 75 tracks.

I would expect so as well. Assuming it comes to the next generation of conseles they could use the power of these systems to maximize the features they now have to compromise. In addition to that a bunch of new tracks and cars and some finetuning in both the online and offline department would make a great game in a few years time. Of course with the addition of some new features i can't think of.

Most of my time in GT Sport is really spent having a look around at decals and creating liveries. If we could do that (don't force separation of each area of the car though) I would love to drive my custom painted car in leagues and stuff.

To send it even further, for licensed series, it would be cool if we could use the official numberplates (like PWC for example) instead of having generic numberplates all the time.

Fits in its category like a glove and would stirr things up a bit! Toyota 88 C-V, Le Mans 1988. In all the correct liveries, please.
2ltrdxj.jpg

I'd like to see the following tracks:
Zandvoort
Magny Cours
Hungaroring
Interlagos
Paul Ricard
Motegi
Okayama
Estoril
Kyalami
Real Suzuka

And as for cars I am quite happy but I definitely would like to see the current DTM cars, GT500, Formula E.

I'd love to see some more ovals. Enjoyed racing them in a league and want more.

For example:
Auto Club Speedway - Huge and fast. Suitable for IndyCar as they actually raced here.
Phoenix International Raceway - Short oval. Provides a different challenge,
Iowa Speedway - Very short oval.
Pocono - The Tricky Triangle

I think that's a good variety of circuit. Can obviously add a few others but they're a great start.

If there ever is a PC3, and there are no guarantees, it will surely be PC and next gen consoles only. Given how hard it is for franchises like these to gain traction in light of the big guys like Forza and Gran Turismo, I can't see it being an early generation release on console as the player base will be so small.

So I'm hoping not to wait that long for new content. I'd much prefer a Season Two Pass to be released to incorporate new content and significant changes in real life motor sport like Indycar for example.

My wishlist is simple... Nothing!

Nothing other than what we already have in the game ACTUALLY WORKS! On consoles as well as PC.

Asturbo's PC2 bug list seems to never diminish much after each patch as SMS manage to add a few for the ones they fix. And bugs that plagued PC1 are still in game. AI still DQ themselves, make asinine tire decisions in the wet, fuel decisions on longer races and bash into each other like a bunch of drunks in the first sector.

There are still widespread reports of radical grip changes between sessions, or between different racers online (Livetrack 3.0 needs to go to v3.1!). Unexplained changes to tire models sew confusion in the community when patches are now released with virtually no patch notes and the devs seem to be on permanent lockdown with virtually zero player base communication even on their own forum.

Console's still have a third of the replay recording length they had in PC1, with once again, deafening silence from the devs to explain it.

I could go on, but it you have been following the forums, let's face it, you already know the litany list of problems...

This game is the perfect racing game... when it works. Should SMS add more cars and tracks? Sure. But if this is accompanied by the same novel-length buglist that accompanies PC2, what exactly is the point? I would be only too happy to play this game for the rest of my life, if it worked without bugs, without asinine AI, if consoles were given the basic lobby tools that the PC version has.

I'd love to see some more ovals. Enjoyed racing them in a league and want more.

For example:
Auto Club Speedway - Huge and fast. Suitable for IndyCar as they actually raced here.
Phoenix International Raceway - Short oval. Provides a different challenge,
Iowa Speedway - Very short oval.
Pocono - The Tricky Triangle

I think that's a good variety of circuit. Can obviously add a few others but they're a great start.

IndyCar 2018 dlc pack?

Has to have been mentioned by now, but being able to sort and filter Time Trails by Class, Tuning, Ghost, ect. :banghead:

Not a lot SMS can do about that one unfortunately - assuming you mean on PS4.

Yes PS4. Any idea why that is? We are able to sort and filter online lobbies. I just want to be able to see say GT3 times and not have to sort through pages of GT1 to get there. Seems pretty simple. I'm sure they could do something about it.

Yes PS4. Any idea why that is? We are able to sort and filter online lobbies. I just want to be able to see say GT3 times and not have to sort through pages of GT1 to get there. Seems pretty simple. I'm sure they could do something about it.

It makes the whole feature pretty useless acutally. The issue is limited leaderboards on PS4 which is a Sony limit. So they can't do anything about it.

If you are simply looking for a leader time, or a comparison to your time, try the Steam leaderboards. Per car, per track. No, you won't be up there with your name in lights if you can equal them, but at least you will have a target comparison time...

Back