Project CARS Series Wishlist Thread

• Thread starter Eh Team
  • 735 comments
@IanBell A simple wish:

The 1967 Ford Mustang is a great car to drive in Project Cars 1 and as a host of online championships I want to be able to use it in Project Cars 2, but it has no race numbers!

The BMW 2002 Turbo is also a road car, but it has a choice of plain and numbered liveries which enables me to race it. Please add some numbered race liveries for the 1967 Mustang - Thank you Sir!

PS - If possible, please include a few numbered liveries on all the road cars (plain if necessary).

Porsche 919 Hybrid spécification 2017
wec-porsche-paul-ricard-march-testing-2017-spyshot-of-the-porsche-919-hybrid.jpg

wec-porsche-919-hybrid-launch-2017-the-2017-porsche-919-hybrid.jpg

wec-porsche-919-hybrid-launch-2017-the-2017-porsche-919-hybrid.jpg

Last edited:
I liked the career mode on project cars 1 except a few things: the scripted weather, the inconstant level of the AI especially in Formula A and championships too short (4 or 5 races is a bit short sometimes) . I think that with the number of circuits present in PC2, this last point will be improved.
I would like to see an even more complete career mode that might look like this:
Endurance career: European Le Mans Series, Asian Le Mans Series, IMSA and WEC.
GT Career : GT5, GT4, ADAC GT, British GT and Blancpain GT
Touring Career : Clio Cup, Megane Trophy, BTCC, TCR and 24h series (GT + TC). I would have liked the V8 supercars.
Open wheel career: Formula C, Formula Gulf, Formula Renault, Indycar and Formula A
Other career : Nascar (or Stockcar), Rallycross and snow racing.
Thank you

i want this car : SEAT León Cup Racer in 24h at Silverstone.
Correction by Jake2013guy : this is SEAT León TCR

pre_silverstone_1.jpg

Last edited:
i want this car : SEAT León Cup Racer in 24h at Silverstone.
Correction by Jake2013guy : this is SEAT León TCR

i hope to see TCR cars. Some cars are here : http://tcr-series.com/index.php/entries/cars
Cars for 2017 are at this moment:

– Audi RS 3 LMS
tcr-varie-2017-la-audi-rs-3-lms-tcr-di-stefano-comini.jpg

tcr-presentation-audi-rs3-lms-2016-audi-rs3-lms.jpg

– Volkswagen Golf GTI TCR
tcr-presentation-volkswagen-golf-gti-tcr-2016-volkswagen-golf-gti-tcr.jpg

– Honda Civic TCR
tcr-valencia-march-testing-2016-aku-pellinen-honda-civic-tcr.jpg

– Alfa Romeo Giulietta TCR
tcr-valencia-march-testing-2016-michela-cerruti-alfa-romeo-giulietta.jpg

– Opel Astra TCR
tcr-valencia-march-testing-2016-opel-astra-tcr.jpg

– SEAT León TCR
pre_silverstone_1.jpg

– Kia Cee’d TCR
tcr-kia-cee-d.jpg

more:
Ford Focus TCR:
FordFocus2_7b136a7fc13ea00c6efaaa00c5a0dbae.jpg

Finger Crossed, too ! ;-)

i hope to see TCR cars. Some cars are here : http://tcr-series.com/index.php/entries/cars
Cars for 2017 are at this moment:

– Audi RS 3 LMS
tcr-varie-2017-la-audi-rs-3-lms-tcr-di-stefano-comini.jpg

tcr-presentation-audi-rs3-lms-2016-audi-rs3-lms.jpg

– Volkswagen Golf GTI TCR
tcr-presentation-volkswagen-golf-gti-tcr-2016-volkswagen-golf-gti-tcr.jpg

– Honda Civic TCR
tcr-valencia-march-testing-2016-aku-pellinen-honda-civic-tcr.jpg

– Alfa Romeo Giulietta TCR
tcr-valencia-march-testing-2016-michela-cerruti-alfa-romeo-giulietta.jpg

– Opel Astra TCR
tcr-valencia-march-testing-2016-opel-astra-tcr.jpg

– SEAT León TCR
pre_silverstone_1.jpg

– Kia Cee’d TCR
tcr-kia-cee-d.jpg

more:
Ford Focus TCR:
FordFocus2_7b136a7fc13ea00c6efaaa00c5a0dbae.jpg

Finger Crossed, too ! ;-)
If not included day one, then I'd definitely expect a touring car expansion. Maybe 5 of the top TC's along with a new track. Would be nice

yes, Car is available in store. but I do not know if a team bought the 308 for 2017. i didn't find any information about a team that bought the car. it will be a good thing, obviously !

The VLN version seem to have run the TCR Endurance spec last weekend on the Nurburgring. I think they are still running a 1.6 liter engine but as from 2018 the car should recieve the 2 liter engine. The 308 Racing Cup will run for the first year this year here in France (why did they choose Monza as first circuit and not a French circuit??? :ouch:). It'll start in 2 weeks. The 2017 champion will recieve a TCR-Kit at the end of the championship and therefore this car will most likely enter TCR officialy in 2018. Side note: Sébastien Loeb's Team did test 2 308 during TCR last year at Spa and the Nurburgring.

http://nett-motorsport.de/ -> team that runs the car this year in VLN

Renault Megane 4 RS (by Renault Sport) :
- Renault R5 Turbo
- Renault Clio Williams
- Renault Clio V6
(+) - Clio RS Trophy
- Renault Megane 3 RS
- Renault MEGANE 4 RS !

megane-4-rs-video-teaser-spyshot-rs-vision-1-1-768x432.jpg

Paul Ricard would be a great addition. Coming to F1 soon, in Blancpain and a variety of other series. Especially as Paul Ricard is the only circuit we don't think is in game from the official series excluding Magny Cours and Misano of the other series.
Wouldn't mind seeing that track as well. It's laid out nicely and a decent length of a track.

Back