Project CARS TNR WEC PS4 Season 1(Open to Reserves)Open 

• Thread starter fortbo
  • 258 comments
I was really looking forward to it but I have a last minute contingency so I'm not sure I can be there anymore. I'll keep you up to date.

going to learn what my work schedule is today so I'll have an answer for you before today's up

I think 1 EST could work. I may not be there depending on what time my game is. But I also need more confirmations for drivers.

turns out I'll be at work around 2. misunderstood my boss sadly enough. next week I'm off though for LeMans

Suggestion: try to keep the first post of thread updated with the date and time of the next race (or the entire schedule if you have one), along with any additional information you want drivers to know. It will keep everyone informed and on the same page.
I was curious about the league, but after wading through a couple pages trying to find info, I gave up. Sorry your first race didn't go off. :(

Suggestion: try to keep the first post of thread updated with the date and time of the next race (or the entire schedule if you have one), along with any additional information you want drivers to know. It will keep everyone informed and on the same page.
I was curious about the league, but after wading through a couple pages trying to find info, I gave up. Sorry your first race didn't go off. :(
I was going to do that, I've just been really busy lately.

Back