Project CARS TNR WEC PS4 Season 1(Open to Reserves)Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fortbo
  • 258 comments
  • 19,715 views
During the day the TV's occupied so I've got no way to show up.
Yeah but you already said you won't be able to be there since the time of the events has been set.

What I don't like is not having heads up. If you can't/don't want to (for whatever reason, that's another topic) attend just say it instead of wasting others people time. Because that is what just happened here, we were 3 in the lobby, waited for more than 1h pointlessly.

I hope we can reschedule this and with enough attendance this time. :cheers:
 
I completely forgot this was today. Was on and off playing. I'm sorry guys.

Also need to get an 50 to 100ft Ethernet cable, my WiFi and ps4 do not get along
 
hey, I'm still wanting to participate in LM P2, though I would like to change my car to the RWD P20 #44 car if it isn't taken
 
Finally a team mate :)

haha something like that! I'm choosing that particular livery though since it looks a lot like a Pescarolo car :D
 
Still no life sign of GT drivers ?
Otherwise one of the prototype drivers may end up having a new team mate as well :D
 
haha something like that! I'm choosing that particular livery though since it looks a lot like a Pescarolo car :D
Nice, I guess I could then change to the #45 :) did you notice the team name, "Serious Racing Team" :D
 
Still no life sign of GT drivers ?
Otherwise one of the prototype drivers may end up having a new team mate as well :D
Maybe open it up for other drivers to join the series?
 
Maybe open it up for other drivers to join the series?
Yeah that's what I suggested Saturday, but I'm not in charge and I don't know, maybe they did give life signs.

BTW what's next on the schedule ? Are we still doing this Monza test race ? This weekend ?
 
Still no life sign of GT drivers ?
Otherwise one of the prototype drivers may end up having a new team mate as well :D
We got one, I just have to put him on the list.
 
Think i'm gonna have to pull out of this, my saturdays just blew up. Sorry guys
 
I suggest that to all of us who participate in this should try to keep from having two of the same number, so as to make things easier in the end and look more professional.

just a thought!
 
I suggest that to all of us who participate in this should try to keep from having two of the same number, so as to make things easier in the end and look more professional.

just a thought!
Good idea
 
What numbers are already used ?
I plan on taking #76 on the Ruf
 
The first race will be next Saturday.
 
The 6th ?
Any GT driver ? No way I'm racing 3h on my own. :odd:
If there is no GT then we're kinda screwed with this series, most of them didn't even have the courtesy to respond to my PM's...
 
If there is no GT then we're kinda screwed with this series, most of them didn't even have the courtesy to respond to my PM's...
Then just drop them and put the "open" tag on the thread 👍
 
hey when is this race?
 
Next Saturday
 
thought it was this weekend. complications I take it?
 
well damn that sucks, was looking forward to a race this weekend
 
well damn that sucks, was looking forward to a race this weekend
If you know any GT drivers, tell them about this.
 
I know like, 2 people who might but I never know when they are available
 
I think I may I have a solution, just fill out the missing spots with AI cars.
 
I think I may I have a solution, just fill out the missing spots with AI cars.
That really must be the last chance option because AI is terrible in multi class racing.
And I'd like to race with at least one human opponent too :p
 
If you know any GT drivers, tell them about this.

If you need any GT drivers by the time of the race, I'd be willing to fill in. I'm not sure which car yet, but I'm leaning towards the #56 M3 GT
 
Back