Project CARS TNR WEC PS4 Season 1(Open to Reserves)Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fortbo
  • 258 comments
  • 19,719 views
OMG the Ruf kinda suck at Monza !

And sorry @dantedani36 for the contact, I expected you to pass on the inside at the 2nd Lesmo exit.
There's no grip in a GT compared to protos so if you can't make the move safely before a turn always try to pass on the inside after the apex in a fast or mid-speed corner, you're 99% sure the GT won't be there. 👍
 
OMG the Ruf kinda suck at Monza !

And sorry @dantedani36 for the contact, I expected you to pass on the inside at the 2nd Lesmo exit.
There's no grip in a GT compared to protos so if you can't make the move safely before a turn always try to pass on the inside after the apex in a fast or mid-speed corner, you're 99% sure the GT won't be there. 👍
Oh no, I't was completely my fault :D good thing it was just testing..
 
Give me the MAREK RP 219D LMP2
Zero DF Automotive #7
 
I'll have a look when I get back home if thats okay
 
I'm stepping out of this series. Sorry, but the game is broken and I got very pissed with it.

Really sorry for being that guy, but life is too short.
 
The practice race is postponed to next Saturday
 
If it's because the lack of GT drivers maybe you should make room for new people, I'm sure there are plenty interested out there.
I don't bother assuming a P1 or P2 seat for a cut down testing race, if that can do it.
 
Last edited:
I won't be home, but you can make that room if you want. I'll put you in charge in running the practice race.
 
I don't know, tell me people because I'm just about to launch a 3h race in career mode so keep me updated ASAP if you want the race to be hold.
 
I don't know, tell me people because I'm just about to launch a 3h race in career mode so keep me updated ASAP if you want the race to be hold.
I do, make the lobby at 2pm est, and invite everyone who is in the series.
 
Last edited:
Room open, invitations sent.

1h practice then 15mins qualifications, 5 warmup and a 60 laps race. Every damages including mechanical failures on. TCS allowed, no other assists.
Unfortunately it'll be P1/P2 only.
Sounds good to everyone ?
 
I can't race, so tired! To Mitch exercise!
 
Well, pretty much nobody was ready (not to mention people who didn't showed up at all) for this pre season testing which was, if I remember, to know each other better because 3 classes racing together isn't that easy.
This isn't a reprimand, it's a sad observation.

I have a bad feeling about the first round... :(
 
Well, pretty much nobody was ready (not to mention people who didn't showed up at all) for this pre season testing which was, if I remember, to know each other better because 3 classes racing together isn't that easy.
This isn't a reprimand, it's a sad observation.

I have a bad feeling about the first round... :(
I feel the same way, I really think we still need the pre season test race before the first season race.
 
Back