Project Cars - What needs tweaking and what do you want added?

Lap-times Lap-times Lap-times Lap-times Lap-times and......Lap-times .
So......if i drive the next day and i want to do some more practice i can see what lap-times i have gedaan the day before , week , month , year and this for each car please .

Lag is a big problem during practice or qualifying when a new player joins the lobby it just lags for a moment. It sometimes throws me off when I'm practicing or qualifying. Hopefully that can get tweaked on in a future patch.

How about some simple UI changes in the Tuning Menu?
Instead of the wall of text for all of the tuning options:

LF Ride Height
RF Ride Height
LR Ride Height
RR Ride Height
LF Bump Stop
RF Bump Stop
LR Bump Stop
RR Bump Stop
LF Slow Rebound
RF Slow Rebound
LR Slow Rebound
RR Slow Rebound
Etc
Etc
Etc
Etc

How about simple color coding by Group to help us discern which one we're adjusting on?

LF Ride Height
RF Ride Height
LR Ride Height
RR Ride Height

LF Bump Stop
RF Bump Stop
LR Bump Stop
RR Bump Stop
LF Slow Rebound
RF Slow Rebound
LR Slow Rebound
RR Slow Rebound

It could be as simple as a shadow box for each grouping of options.

How about some simple UI changes in the Tuning Menu?
Instead of the wall of text for all of the tuning options:

LF Ride Height
RF Ride Height
LR Ride Height
RR Ride Height
LF Bump Stop
RF Bump Stop
LR Bump Stop
RR Bump Stop
LF Slow Rebound
RF Slow Rebound
LR Slow Rebound
RR Slow Rebound
Etc
Etc
Etc
Etc

How about simple color coding by Group to help us discern which one we're adjusting on?

LF Ride Height
RF Ride Height
LR Ride Height
RR Ride Height

LF Bump Stop
RF Bump Stop
LR Bump Stop
RR Bump Stop
LF Slow Rebound
RF Slow Rebound
LR Slow Rebound
RR Slow Rebound

It could be as simple as a shadow box for each grouping of options.
A simple but a great idea. The scrolling function is quite cumbersome using mouse or the arrow keys and it does get confusing. Colour coding would make it so much more user friendly. At least one or two of the menus are just slightly longer than full screen. I'd change the spacing in those and/or the text size to fit everything on one screen so scrolling isn't necessary.

one thing that's annoying me more than anything else at the moment is AI awareness in open wheelers. if I have damage on it's restart after restart due to their suicidal idiocy.

I've started watching the replays to see if I'm causing the problems but no, in most cases I make a move and am either side by side or even slightly ahead going into a corner but they turn in on me because they're programmed to follow the line, whereas IRL they'd surely see me and not turn in. it's so frustrating. and that's when they're not rear-ending or randomly swerving into me.

it's almost as if the AI in open wheelers think they're in a touring car still and want to give the player a nudge here or there but no. I'm going to have to turn damage off to enjoy these cars if it's not sorted.

and on a more positive note, the Lotus 78 Cosworth is an absolute joy to drive. my new favourite car, as long as it makes it round the track... :rolleyes:

Back