Project D /// Now Recruiting

• Thread starter PDNakamura
  • 278 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is quite entertaining to watch you accusing people of starting drama.

tumblr_inline_mkqxwgXpw21qz4rgp.gif

You see im not paranoid at all I'm just pissed that people don't just stop and deal with it. Either it's because of the name or something else. And the guys that just keep commenting just gets me more mad. Plus I don't want to get this thread locked. So if you post something else about the name or anything else I'm not responding.

You see im not paranoid at all I'm just pissed that people don't just stop and deal with it. Either it's because of the name or something else. And the guys that just keep commenting just gets me more mad. Plus I don't want to get this thread locked. So if you post something else about the name or anything else I'm not responding.

The thing is, you do respond and the way you react is what makes it even worse.

Nakamura your team sucks just close this thread. Give up on creating teams if you dont even know how to ignore people

I respond because it's annoying that you guys just won't stop either commenting about the team name,how I don't know the other project d. What if I went on your teams thread and complained about the name or something else. Yea you wouldn't like and you'd say something. So if you have some respect and some maturity just drop it.

I respond because it's annoying that you guys just won't stop either commenting about the team name,how I don't know the other project d. What if I went on your teams thread and complained about the name or something else. Yea you wouldn't like and you'd say something. So if you have some respect and some maturity just drop it.

I'd simply ignore you if you did that because thats the smartest way to avoid drama. People were just giving you advice and you thought they tried to cause drama. Thats what everyone here is trying to tell you.

I'd simply ignore you if you did that because thats the smartest way to avoid drama. People were just giving you advice and you thought they tried to cause drama. Thats what everyone here is trying to tell you.

I've said this tons of times that I'm not changing the team name and for them to keep commenting wasn't helping.

If i were you i would have close this thread and team already. i heard of like 3 other project d's before this crappy one

Nakamura your team sucks just close this thread. Give up on creating teams if you dont even know how to ignore people

My point is that you suck and you cant even create a proper drama less team. You talk about maturity and can't even ignore posts

If i was him i would close my team and this thread and quit GT for life

Did you read the AUP when you joined this site? I believe it said something along the lines of "You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack any individual or any group."

Did you read the AUP when you joined this site? I believe it said something along the lines of "You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack any individual or any group."

Thanks Dan.

yes but this guy has no manners people are trying to help him and he thinks otherwise

yes but this guy has no manners people are trying to help him and he thinks otherwise

Have I said anything disrespectful have I. So I suggest you think twice before you say something. And I've already explained about the team name.

Have I said anything disrespectful have I. So I suggest you think twice before you say something. And I've already explained about the team name.

I will think twice if i want so how about you shut up and start closing the team

Dan don't quote it because it'll count as profanity on your side too. Trust me I've seen it happen before when another person quotes something and gets it trouble for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back