Prologue Car List

• Thread starter Patricio
  • 121 comments
Hi from Italy people!! No, i' m sorry, not so close to Citta' di Aria (The town called Assisi is six hundred Km far from my home).
I' ve got one question for you.
That's: Where' s the red and blue Renault 5 Rally Car in GT4 "Prologue"? Vanished?
Bye, C.D

It's in one of the ending movies for few seconds as a preview of whats to come in GT4, but it's not selectable in the game.

Thank you very much for your, ehm, reply? Damn, where's my english dictionary.
I' ve got another one for you. There' s another car that we culd drive in a different way, as the Toyota Prius, between the last four cars unlockable (unlockable? exists? ehm, for me it mean as a thing that you can unlock, i hope that's the same for you) by the school mode? Maybe the Mitsubishi i, or the Mazda Kusahi?
Bye, C.D

just for the record; the car labeled as: Toyota Prius G Touring Selection 2003
is really just a: Toyota Prius 2004

:)

I should know... it's my car... and the reason I bought GT 4 Prologue ;) Oddly enough they mislabeled it on the game though.

Has anyone noticed the prologue in the title is spelt wrong, cant someone change it since it is a sticky and looks a bit odd.

ohh and if it doesnt exist,can someone make like a prize car list for prologue cause now im on the mclaren test and i want to know what other cars i will win and do i have to get gold to win them

I will get a list done as soon as possible.
It wont be a full list, because I dont have all golds on the school mode yet. I just got all gold on the green section, the 1st secret car is a toyota triathlon race car. It is an electric engine open-wheeled sport car that seats two people in line. Not a brilliant car because there is much faster cars already in the game. But hey, whatever floats your boat.

All gold in the second set of tests will earn you the Mazda Kusabi '03

All gold in the third set of tests will earn you the Mitsubishi i '03

All gold in the fourth set of tests will earn you the Suzuki Concept -S2 '03

All gold in the final set of tests will earn you the Honda HSC '03

hey live4speed, i just realized i have the same birthday with you! today is our half-birthday! go us! party in the street weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

dunno mate.... in any case i think its a great combo of cars.. has anyone reely played it yet, id like to hear what thyve got to say. these few cars have already got me runnin high. what i reely want to test is how quick the retro cars will be compared to todays cars, and they should drift like thyre on oil!!!! insane

Originally posted by cerbman1
64 cars on the PAL version, I wonder what the other 13 are?

Where did you get that info?...... if it is 64 we may only get an extra 9 cars rather than 13 as the Japanese version had 51 PLUS 4 bonus cars (55 total) so we're not likely to get more bonus "all gold" cars. The 64 figure may include the bonus cars already...... ?

I hope we get more anyway!!!!!:D

Originally posted by Wads
Where did you get that info?...... if it is 64 we may only get an extra 9 cars rather than 13 as the Japanese version had 51 PLUS 4 bonus cars (55 total) so we're not likely to get more bonus "all gold" cars. The 64 figure may include the bonus cars already...... ?

I hope we get more anyway!!!!!:D
Info comes from my local IT shop and is from their pre launch literature.

Originally posted by cerbman1
64 cars on the PAL version, I wonder what the other 13 are?
:irked: :banghead: There is only one car that isn't the GT4:P released in Japan, it is the BMW M5 Concept. the Asian GT4p has 63 cars.

Back