Prologue Car List

• Thread starter Patricio
  • 121 comments
BAR-ZoNdA
Toyota Prius G Touring Selection 2003 ...i hate that car, its weird
So you hate every weird car in the Gt series... Wow, i'm amazed you even bought any gt game at that rate, hating so many cars. For me its only rubbish and weird cars that get the 👎 like perhaps prologue's bB. Weird but good cars or funny cars like perhaps the Daihatsu midget and Toyota pod still get a 👍

Uh, hello all!

I am kinda new here, so please excuse any mistakes I may do because I missed other threads/discussions.

I recently finished a FAQ containing the full car list of the PAL version of Prologue, including all related data (technical info/available colours). I also tried to find what are the AI-controlled cars.

Surprised, I see that I missed some of the cars. More specifically, I didn't see:
Honda CRX del Sol
Honda NSX Raybrig
Nissan Primera 2.0
Xanavi Hiroto GT-R
Toyota Celica TRD Sports M
Toyota MR-S

I also noticed that some cars were missing from GT-R Concept's list.
Nissan 350Z LM
Mazda RX-8 LM
Honda NSX-R Prototype LM

So, I would really like to add those cars in my FAQ, giving of course full credit to GT-R Concept (I assume he was the first to post the cars).

Thanks and sorry for the double post.

Speaking of which, could it be that the cars I missed appear in the Japanese version while the ones I didn't see here would appear in the PAL version?

GT-R Concept, what version are those based on?

Lindbl.resident
Speaking of which, could it be that the cars I missed appear in the Japanese version while the ones I didn't see here would appear in the PAL version?

GT-R Concept, what version are those based on?

The European version :)

Hello, I've completed all the tests on Prologue now, but I have cars missing in my garage, one in the middle somewhere, and about 6 or 7 at the end. I'm confused, do you win more cars for getting gold medals? I'll go back into it later to find out where the gaps are. I'm in the UK playing the PAL version, btw.

ajprice
Hello, I've completed all the tests on Prologue now, but I have cars missing in my garage, one in the middle somewhere, and about 6 or 7 at the end. I'm confused, do you win more cars for getting gold medals? I'll go back into it later to find out where the gaps are. I'm in the UK playing the PAL version, btw.

Yep, when you get all gold in each section you get an extra car. Go for orange first so you can drive the m5 ;)

i hope ferrari will be in gt 4 it woud be awsome to go to nurburgring to drive the **** out of it:) or the suzuka cirkut whit the fabulus corner 130R............ i allso hope that some swe car will be in the game to like volvo 240 tic or somting like that...

erm..............:

1. completely off topic in wrong forum
2. chek ur spellin nxt time n try n write wit norml english :)
3. check the car list for gt4, situated in the main forum and FAQ above

dont take to heart, just messing, but please take note in future :) and btw, welcome........

squeek
dont take to heart, just messing, but please take note in future :) and btw, welcome........

Great welcome gift, Squeek... :lol:
No, but on a friendly but serious note, this forum doesn't matter quite so much but in the 'bigger' and more active forums, particularly the post you want to see, the Gt4 car list, you will get flamed for saying stuff like that, or verbally pounced on. You have been warned.. :) AGain on a light note welcome to GTplanet!! :dopey: :dopey: :dopey:

ahahaha thanks :) well yeah welcome to gtplanet! and btw, change your location, england is well good without sunshine :)

squeek
ahahaha thanks :) well yeah welcome to gtplanet! and btw, change your location, england is well good without sunshine :)
I never said there was anything wrong with that, it just looks like i did, and therein lies the cunning... :) :) 💡 👍 👍 ( :dopey: )
rite thats that smileyfest over with!

Back