Prologue Car List

• Thread starter Patricio
  • 121 comments
What cars do you get for getting all golds on the: Blue, Red and Purple sections? Because there are 5 sections and I've only ever seen 4 prize cars been mentioned for getting all golds. I know the Suzuki 2 and the Honda HSC are 2 of them but whats the third?

Polyphony001
That's only THREE. One missing. The renault 5 isnt in, so what is?

The Renault has an after market sub woofer in the back seat of the car
go RENAULTS they rip on gran turismo 8 :dopey:

Polyphony001
One day, maybe. We eventually need a GT game with tonnes of cars from ALL regions not just from Japan!

I agree the day that we get all cars from the years 1995 - 2005(cars being made now and designed) would be great especially if we had holden v8s from aussie and even the tik racer from venezeuala south america i hope to especially see SUV's on GT4 and even tractors diggers and eventually helicopters planes and space shuttles and instead of white drivers black and asian and green drivers too. u can design ur own driver and modify the BHP of ur car and maybe even do your car up to the extent u can on Need for speed underground stick some chromies on ur car neons etc

from N0s Your anti-anti dreamer.

"PORSCHE (7)
- 911 (964)
- 911 (993)
- 911 Carrera (996)
- 911 GT3
- 911 GT3-RSR
- 911 Turbo
- Boxster S"

Mystifying. I know this isn't from prologue, but for GT4, but even so, RUFs AND porsches? And are they allowed now??

That list has ouch written all over it. Maestro Turbo, TR2, Ferraris. If they are in, I'll be over the moon. But the chances look low.

It is The359's car list (same one he's posted here and at GTX) and some of the cars have only been seen being tested, not in the game. Like all the Ferrari's and Porsches. I think i say something about that on the page description.

There isn't a US version.

Get all purple tests on gold and the Honda HSC is yours.

Famine
There isn't a US version.

Get all purple tests on gold and the Honda HSC is yours.

Thank You very much. I really appreciate, and I'm wondering is that really your pic. Im sure it's not but I want to make sure. Anyways thanks a lot.

What's this rumor of the BMW M5 Concept in GT4P? Do the different versions have to do with it, because I got the chinsese not the Japanese? Thanks to whomever helps me.

GILLET
Thank You very much. I really appreciate, and I'm wondering is that really your pic. Im sure it's not but I want to make sure. Anyways thanks a lot.

nope that aint famine...its a famous britsih comedian but icant think of his name.... :dunce:

So does the versions of GT4P matter if you want to get the BMW M5, because I prefer the BMW M5 it seems better. Though HSC was created as a Ferrari look a like. HMM.......

Patricio, you forgot the AI cars of the computer:lol: 💡

HONDA
- Honda 1300 Coupe 9S
- Honda CRX del Sol
- [R]Honda NSX Mobil 1 Epson JGTC
- [R]Honda NSX Raybrig JGTC

MITSUBISHI
- Mitsubishi Lancer 1600 GSR

NISSAN
- Nissan Bluebird 1600 Deluxe
- Nissan Primera 2.0
- [R]Nissan R390 GT1 LM Race Car
- [R]Nissan Skyline GT-R Pennzoil JGTC
- [R]Nissan Skyline GT-R Xanavi Hiroto JGTC

TOYOTA
- Toyota Celica 1600GT
- Toyota Celica TRD M-Sports
- [R]Toyota GT-One LM Race Car
- Toyota MR-S
- [R]Toyota Supra au Cerumo JGTC

These cars belong to the list to because there in Prologue to but you cant drive them only the computer can.

GILLET
So does the versions of GT4P matter if you want to get the BMW M5, because I prefer the BMW M5 it seems better. Though HSC was created as a Ferrari look a like. HMM.......

Yep...

The M5 Concept is only in the PAL version of Prologue.

C.

Soman
Would be nice with cheat codes to play those cars as there are codes to play extra tracks.

Yeah it would, and it should be possible. All we need do is wait until someone cracks the code, but by then, GT4 may be out. (Though I wouldn't bank on it, :D)

Back