Prologue Release in US and EU!!!!

• Thread starter RRRRRUL
  • 22 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by milefile
And not only for that. What a dip****. :rolleyes:

Cut me some slack, I'm new here, don't know all the rules yet, and a little humour didn't ever hurt anyone I know.

By the way that thread of me about d.l.-ing Prol., is that really so bad? I know d.l.-ing is illegal but people in here asking for modchiptips get normal answers and they also sure as hell don't use them solely for import games. And I respect your opinion about copyright incursions but probably you have Kazaa installed on your machine also.

Btw I buy all my ps2 games for the full (way too high) price of 60,- Euro, but since sony/pd only serve Japan with gtp (??!!) one starts to look for other ways

Greetings

Your gonna get banned if your not careful. When you registered theres a page that your meant to read, the terms and conditions you agreed to when you registerd. No pointless threads and no threads that have already been done are included in thoes terms.

I've seen thread suck before, but this is the suckest bunch of sucky threads that has ever sucked :D

Originally posted by live4speed
Your gonna get banned if your not careful. When you registered theres a page that your meant to read, the terms and conditions you agreed to when you registerd. No pointless threads and no threads that have already been done are included in thoes terms.

I get the message, sorry

If I don't tell you a mod will and that could mean a warning so I don't want to sound like a pest or anything, wouldn't be good if you got banned before you had a chance to try an online competition or two.

Originally posted by live4speed
If I don't tell you a mod will and that could mean a warning so I don't want to sound like a pest or anything, wouldn't be good if you got banned before you had a chance to try an online competition or two.

indeed, and looking forward to that online race, so fun's over

Originally posted by miata13B
I've seen thread suck before, but this is the suckest bunch of sucky threads that has ever sucked :D

Boy, that's a lot of sucking. I wonder if this thread is available for a date. I could use a good sucking.

:D

Originally posted by Solid Lifters
Boy, that's a lot of sucking. I wonder if this thread is available for a date. I could use a good sucking.

:D
I would give you its phone # but unfortunately I was turned down before I even asked :D

Originally posted by RRRRRUL
Cut me some slack, I'm new here, don't know all the rules yet, and a little humour didn't ever hurt anyone I know.

By the way that thread of me about d.l.-ing Prol., is that really so bad? I know d.l.-ing is illegal but people in here asking for modchiptips get normal answers and they also sure as hell don't use them solely for import games. And I respect your opinion about copyright incursions but probably you have Kazaa installed on your machine also.

You may be new, but you did agree to the Acceptable Use Policy when you registered here. Of which the very first bullet states:
You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

Consider this your first warning.

Read up on the Terms of Service and the Acceptable Use Policy and have a good evening.

Der Alta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back