Prologue's Pics - Trading Paints: Part 2 - The Rollover

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT_Prologue5
  • 40 comments
  • 6,745 views
Messages
3,129
Messages
GTP_GTPrologue5
Messages
None
Yep, my GT5 gallery. First ones were the batch of randoms I've had the last few days, and my first car, the Eunos Roadster.

bernmarketstreet.jpg


bernmarketstreet1.jpg


circuitdelasarthe2009.jpg


grandvalleyeast.jpg


redbullhangar7d.jpg


tsukubacircuit.jpg
 
Citroen C4 WRC​

eigernordwandshorttrack.jpg


toscana4g.jpg


toscana3.jpg


toscana2.jpg


toscana1.jpg


toscana.jpg


toscana5.jpg


superspeedwayindy1.jpg


superspeedwayindy.jpg
 
Last edited:
Hey look, it's Famine's Kubelwagen!​

toscana3.jpg


toscana2.jpg


toscana1.jpg


toscana.jpg
 
the first pic of the C4 is amazing! It looks totally real.
 
The pink 458 Italia made me throw up in my mouth. But the rest are good.
 
I painted the 458 the "Passionate Pink" I got from a LFA. And I love the first C4 WRC photo. I honestly don't see anything that makes it look like a video game there.

Before that, the 458 was the Arancio color (Orange) from a Countach. This thing is what happens when you start interbreeding supercars. :D
 
Standard Damage vs. Premium Damage​

The Premium FT-86 takes a few nice rounds, putting a lot more dent in....​
caperinginside.jpg


circuitodemadridmini.jpg


london0.jpg



But the mm-R, well, I flipped it!​
suzukacircuiteastcourse.jpg


clubmanstageroute5.jpg
 
Hhmm... they are nice but the Ferrari? The only time pink looks nice on something is if its a rare "Panther Pink" Barracuda or its a Willys Surrey Gala IMO.
 
Hhmm... they are nice but the Ferrari? The only time pink looks nice on something is if its a rare "Panther Pink" Barracuda or its a Willys Surrey Gala IMO.

I had to do something outrageous with it, hence the strange choice of color. I'm still working on more Damage vs. Damage shots. Don't know if they're next in line though.

And on a sidenote: you'll be seeing a lot of smashing and crash pictures from me. I kind of enjoy taking the physics to the limits, my way.
 
I had to do something outrageous with it, hence the strange choice of color. I'm still working on more Damage vs. Damage shots. Don't know if they're next in line though.

And on a sidenote: you'll be seeing a lot of smashing and crash pictures from me. I kind of enjoy taking the physics to the limits, my way.

I see... gotcha!
I like the damage pics, and look forward to seeing more.
 
What time is it?
TORQUE TIME!!
​











Note: Sorry for this "double post" format for these.
 
Loved the second picture. Here's my edit of it :D
bernmarketstreet1.jpg
 
I first thought: huh, a GT5P gallery??? Nice 458 haha! :D
 
All pics look good. 👍

But the second Blue Miata pic makes me think that the guy in front of the Miata is the driver :lol:.
 
hahaah, seems like the Mazda is going to hit those people xD

:lol: I wasn't bothered to make it look realistic, so I just did that :p
 
Maybe my dog's my co-driver.

*Roof*

"Alright, gotcha buddy. Aw damnit, I though you said 6 left!"

I'll get some more pics later. Still tinkering with my Veyron.
 
My Hill of Death: Part Un​










**This was from my personal Mt. Aso track (AJH Proving Grounds) that I just so discovered this amazing launching hill. Cars fly, then die, on this, the largest hill I've seen in Gran Turismo.**
 
I got a similar hill from Eifel, no matter how much I lift a high powered car will fly into the barrier. Great shots too, really loving the pink 458!
 
I got a similar hill from Eifel, no matter how much I lift a high powered car will fly into the barrier. Great shots too, really loving the pink 458!

Thanks! I rarely hit the barrier (I did tumble in the NASCAR.)

Some more:

GT Academy Nissan GT-R SpecV​










 
NOMAD-ic Nurburgring Visitor​












Lamborhgini NOMAD Diablo GT-1. Finally found this damn thing, scooped it up immediately.

I also love how the Nurburgring Nordschleife is apparently changed from the first to last photo. Time-wise, that is.
 
The FGT.​











Finally found the FGT. It took me so long to get the money and XP, and then the wait and grind just for it to show up. I'm in a good mood.
 
The big jump on Aso seems very challenging, dare to share at the Course Maker forum? :trouble:

And yes I happy PD adds the infamous Nomad Diablo - after securing license with Lambo. :D
 
The big jump on Aso seems very challenging, dare to share at the Course Maker forum? :trouble:

And yes I happy PD adds the infamous Nomad Diablo - after securing license with Lambo. :D

I might have to look at the settings, it is challenging, to clear it without barrier, you need either a perfect jump (there's a certain point to the right...) or slow down drastically. And the Lamborghini, well, it's one of my favorites.

nice pics :)

Thanks. I think I might have some more FGT action from the Formula Gran Turismo World Championship later.
 
Back