Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
  • 564,685 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
eddieturner2002
1twojay, what Civic do you own on your gamesave? An E**.....EG, EK, EX (was there an EX?)?

Its a '97 Civic Type-R (EK)

one of my fav cars.
 
1twojay, can you post some pictures of new tuning options like the rollcage (for costs, descriptions, etc)

you're a godsend :)
 
1twojay, Is the AI smarter and faster or pushy (Like GT3) and faster?
Sorry for asking twice but I weally wanna know!
 
Im thinking (and also hoping) the land rover is the Range Stormer Concept.....

1twojay, Is the landrover an orange colour?......if it is then it must be the car :)
 
I'm refreshing this page every 30 seconds, and each time a new post shows up.
 
Is there a 1980's Alfa Romeo GTV? I love those.
 
The US Sony/GT4 site is giving a very different Master Car List than the Japan Version....

For example, only ONE Dodge is listed on the Sony/GT4 site vs. like 6 listed for japan here on GTP.

That better be in error....
 
Have you seen cars by

AC

Landrover

Opera
or
Re Amemiya?

These are all the manufacturors on the359's list without models listed.
 
Anyway the thing of these screenshots that bothers me is that peak power and torque data is hidden. I wonder why ? This makes me assume that there aren't power charts in GT4 :( May someone please confirm the opposite instead!
 
robin2223
Im thinking (and also hoping) the land rover is the Range Stormer Concept.....

1twojay, Is the landrover an orange colour?......if it is then it must be the car :)

Bingo! You win the Screenshot sweepstakes
 

Attachments

  • IMGP1842edit.jpg
    IMGP1842edit.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 500
  • IMGP1840edit.jpg
    IMGP1840edit.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 718
  • IMGP1839edit.jpg
    IMGP1839edit.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 713
twojay, I heard there are different tune shops, could you take pics of them and what they offer?
 
Blackfish
The US Sony/GT4 site is giving a very different Master Car List than the Japan Version....

For example, only ONE Dodge is listed on the Sony/GT4 site vs. like 6 listed for japan here on GTP.

That better be in error....

the us site is full of holes, ignore it.
 
I must be the concept then, the productioncar has just been relesed a few weeks ago.
 
There might be, but in the settings like in GT1.
 
yesss! the Range Stormer is IN! thanks 1twojay :) 👍
 
can you get a pic of De La Sarthe aka, le mans?
 
cateram, oh dear... that thing will wipe out most of the "supercars" in the game
 
Well, isn't the pre-production version of the new BMW 3 series in as well?
 
MadduckUK
cateram, oh dear... that thing will wipe out most of the "supercars" in the game

I just wish they had the Westfield XTR2 too.
 
Pics of Lemans track, please!

and "Toyota supra RZ"

-
poor guy/s :)
 
pre-production eh? that has "win only" written all over it
 
Tuners
 

Attachments

  • IMGP1846edit.jpg
    IMGP1846edit.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 688
  • IMGP1844edit.jpg
    IMGP1844edit.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 675
  • IMGP1843edit.jpg
    IMGP1843edit.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 614
xcsti
I just wish they had the Westfield XTR2 too.

im crossing fingers for a super 7.. but i guess as its been left out so far its either not in or a bonus car
 
It may seem like a stupid request, but I'd like to see some more "common" european commuters, like the Ford Ka and Opel Corsa... I really like 'em... A tuned Ka will be a blast to drive at Motorsports Land...
 
Ahh so the Tuner cars section is also the tuner village. Tell me do you tune every car there or does each manufacturer have a tune shop as well like in GT1 and GT2.
 
super supra
Pics of Lemans track, please!

and "Toyota supra RZ"

-
poor guy/s :)

I can't access some of the tracks, because higher level events are locked.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back