Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

• Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone take a rear wheel car(mustand,viper,vette) cruise around in first gear at around 3K and then floor it. Would it start spinning?(TCS OFF)

On what day does the black cars appear? cause ive seen them only once and I already finished the game and I havent seen them since I saw them....

I believe the exact number was the week starting on the 694th day. Then once the week is over it'll cycle back to the first batch of used cars (i.e. Week 1)

fabro_s
On what day does the black cars appear? cause ive seen them only once and I already finished the game and I havent seen them since I saw them....
Just to elaborate on spoony's reply, it's day 694 then the return every 700 days afterwards so: 694, 1394, 2094, 2794, etc.

Wrong post?..... maybe.... but I hear too many people dissing NOS! Whats your problem? The fact of the matter is that.... in certain races around the world, NOS is not a new addition to racing..... it has been used for years in professional racing. I think too many of you are too use to Need For Speed Underground and how its used in street racing, with the Nitrous Purges and the blurring screen etc. Well, professional racing doesnt use NOS like that, they inject it into the air flow at a consistent rate, to assist in cleaner combustion (amongst others). Dont quote me on it, but I heard that GT4 is the first racing game to realistically simulate NOS. I think too many of you are hung on the idea that people ALLWAYS press a button like Fast & Furious and the car just goes from 100 to 180km in a matter of sec's! Get real pplz and get use to the fact that PD is trying to implement as many real life professional racing strategies as they can. Im sure if they could have, they would have added NOS to the earlier versions of GT, but technology restrictions (possibly) didnt enable them to implement until now..... I dont know the reasons.

Im sure people will continue to diss NOS based on the sole fact its in NFSU and F&F, but seriously...... must it continue????

Cheers!

mvandepas i think ur right and ii praise u 4 telling da truth:)
hey ne of u know nething about the top speed of the dodge str-10 and ne interesting facts about gt4 are welcome

civicgsir
In the game status area, there is an "import old game saves" button. you should be able to get up to 10m credits from your old GT3, GTP saves. i believe that is all you are gonna get from the older GT's.

in the translation thread it is all laid out.

Would it matter if I had two versions of GT3 stored in my memory card (I've got the NTSC and PAL version of GT3 (both in english)? Because My GT4 (Japanese version NTSC) doesn't seem to detect my previous saved game files from GT3. :crazy:

steveiscool2
mvandepas i think ur right and ii praise u 4 telling da truth:)
hey ne of u know nething about the top speed of the dodge str-10 and ne interesting facts about gt4 are welcome

Will you please not abreaviate everything or use 'text' type language (such as "praise u 4 telling da truth") it makes it very difficult for some members who do not have English as there first language and on the whole annoys the hell out of most other people.

It is good forum manners to write in a clear and legable way.

Other than that, welcome to GT Planet.

And since the Japanese version has been out for some time, this one gets locked down as well.

Der Alta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back