Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
  • 564,726 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
joe8
BMW 2002 Turbo on NS:

Where is this coming from? Are these real or photoshopped?
 
joe8
BMW 2002 Turbo on NS:

Sweet pic, All it needs is a Roll Cage! I like the Goldish color one also, Thanks for the nice pics! 👍
 
My GT4 copy has arrived today, cant believe it, 2 years ive been dreaming of these and know this dream is a reality!!!!!!
 
fabro_s
My GT4 copy has arrived today, cant believe it, 2 years ive been dreaming of these and know this dream is a reality!!!!!!
Nice, great signature by the way.
 
watch out people! dat VipFREAK got High speed right now! Muahhhh haahah........... ha...
 
?? You have GT4?

EDIT: Ignore post.
 
unfortunately no... but I can view and d/l stuff a hell of a lot faster now...
 
hell if I know... anything is better than a damn modem at this point.
 
few days ago i talk'd with a japanese guy. (also a GT fan ) :)

His friend have HDDT connection... Thats a 50Mbit Syncro connection. What means until 5MB/s up/download. :crazy:
 
Ryosuke_Gumna
I wish i had Japanese friends :(, they would give me GT4...


edit: AE86 Photoshopped "Fujiwara Tofu Shop"

What you mean with give you?

If you think a image file of the GT4. It's not possible right now... because its a DVD9 (Double Layer) :)

3 rip's are out.. and all 3 Nuke'd hahahaha... Thats why people have to buy the games! :)
 
Is that so? someone said they dled it and it worked i was surprised also but i know its possible becuase isnt San Andread dvd 9 and the day before it came out the bootleggers had it here already on sale.
 
drprince89
Is that so? someone said they dled it and it worked i was surprised also but i know its possible becuase isnt San Andread dvd 9 and the day before it came out the bootleggers had it here already on sale.
Nope, San Andreas is only 4 something gigs (I copied it via HDAdvance, so it is definitely not a DVD9 game).
 
PLSSSSS Help Meeeee


I need to know what Mod Chip I need to use so that my NTSC PS2 version can play the Japanese version of GT4, if anyone who has imported the game can tell me what chip can I use I will appreciete it!!! Plsss :scared: :scared: :scared: :nervous: :nervous:
 
PLSSSS Help Meee!!!!
plsss can someone tell me what Mod Chip can I use so that my NTSC version can play my Japanese GT4 copy, anyone who has imported that can tell me!!!!
 
fabro_s
PLSSSS Help Meee!!!!
plsss can someone tell me what Mod Chip can I use so that my NTSC version can play my Japanese GT4 copy, anyone who has imported that can tell me!!!!


Matrix Infinity 👍
 
Anyone seen Supra RZ pictures ? photomode ? :dunce: I whould like to see it.
 
fear not for i happen to save the cool pictures :D
as can be seen with this beauty and here

and here is 2 supras from that z-o-g site (cant remember who made it)
'97 RZ
'97 SZ-R
 
from what ive seen it looks like it is way to easy to DRIFT in GT4 !!!

cars like THIS are cars you wouldnt think you would see people drifting with ;)

here are a couple cool pics 👍

OLD VS. NEW 1

OLD VS. NEW 2
 
I think Gt4 best of the best......but i'm use pirate Dvd 9 .very cheap
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back