Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
  • 564,727 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm i have about 1300 PM pics... over 2000? Does they have so much out now? :drool:
 
i havnt got that many, im only keeping the really good ones, example :drool: , mainly not the completely fuzzy motion blurry ones from that bbs image board
 
Sp amyone knows - is there an Audi Quattro S1 in the GT4???
 
Im not sure where but somewhere in the Gt4 forum theres are car list and a prize list so if no one on here tells you you can always check on there
 
Does anybody know when the Caterham Fireblade becomes available in Arcade/GT mode? Or is it simply unlocked once I have completed ? game days.

Any info would be appreciated.

👍
 
I also don't exatcly understand that answer.

And on the picture there is a nice phtomode shot of Mitsubishi Pajero for the Dakar. Very nice!
 
look at the first bit. it's responding to your original question. if the s1 IS in, all we need now is some proof.
 
stepomfret
Does anybody know when the Caterham Fireblade becomes available in Arcade/GT mode? Or is it simply unlocked once I have completed ? game days.

Any info would be appreciated.

👍

You have to buy it and then it's unlocked in the Arcade Mode.
 
Cheers Egghead. I know what I'll be buying when I get back onto Gt4 after work.

:)
 
f1.jpg


I love it 👍
 
ah soo ... :) I just had my hopes suddenly so high ... ;)
 
what a great start in the week :D
my Japanese. gt4 arrived yesterday (switzerland)
now i just have to send my pstwo to a shop to get it modded :( cant wait :(
well im excited :) the package looks very classy and the reference guide is nice too :) damn..1 week and i can finally play it
 
So there are quite a few drifting pics, Where are all the drifting vids? That's what I'd like to see =-D
 
dome1984
what a great start in the week :D
my Japanese. gt4 arrived yesterday (switzerland)
now i just have to send my pstwo to a shop to get it modded :( cant wait :(
well im excited :) the package looks very classy and the reference guide is nice too :) damn..1 week and i can finally play it


Better make sure your MOD can handle a DVD9 DVD or :irked: :confused: :ouch: :( :(
 
Hey I was wondering, what is needed to make the car backfire? It looks like its pretty easy to do.
 
Great moves from the Aristo or GS here in U.S.. To make a car backfire just downshift or upshift most likely.
 
Silvia95
Hey I was wondering, what is needed to make the car backfire? It looks like its pretty easy to do.

Just about any car with good HP will do it!
 
hmmm...

1. im also from switzerland... Thats the first time i hear we have a store that make ps2 mod's. I know store's that they sell modchip's. But a store that make the mod for PS2/PS-Two ? 💡
If you really know one...would be cool to know the name /adress. If you thought Alcom.ch they stop'd with that.

2. I have some Drift Video's from GT4 (S15/ER34 and so...) :crazy:
 
can someone post a picture of the saleen s7 with a wing? that would look uber cool!!
 
Only 1 cup left in the Extreme hall.. 15 races... all 90+ minute races.. :(
 
The Formula GT cup remaining then.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back