Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
  • 564,691 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if anyone has asked this yet, but how much money do you start out with?
 
MadduckUK
the '82 quattro's up isnt it?

well sorry, this thread is changing by the second ... it wasnt when I was writing that ;).

great work 1twojay!!!


and evan (^)-> good question!

With how much money sou start and what can you buy with it?
 
Yes, I personally don't see that as an insane level of detail sine pretty much every game that you can see into the cars including games on PS1 had that correct.
 
evanl85
Not sure if anyone has asked this yet, but how much money do you start out with?
10000Cr, the same as GT1 and GT2.
 
vipersan
well sorry, this thread is changing by the second ... it wasnt when I was writing that ;).

great work 1twojay!!!

if your not refreshing every 10 seconds you'll miss someting.

199 viewers? pfff, its ben more!
 
now ill go to bed it is on page 22, and i will se what page it is in 9hours when i wake up. :scared:
 
you start with 10,000cr evanl85
 
to the guy going to bed -

expect close to a 100 pages
 
Race Idiot
Oh yeah, I didn't look at that picture properly so I just thought it was an Evo 4. It's probably based on the 05 car, or hold on are Mitsu even running an 05 Evo?

Maybe it's like the prototype Evo 7 in GT3.

Mitsubishi has run an Evo 8 in WRC (to almost no success). but it is red and silver. Most definately not white.
 
its 2.15pm here in nz.
 
Yep, and it's spoiler is right up near the rear window instead of at the back of the boot.
 
godzilla_GTR
its 2.15pm here in nz.
It's only 01:20AM here in Manchester, I've got plenty of time left on.
 
time for me to go get some mcdonalds for lunch.when i get back i expect this thread to be at about 45 pages c ya:)
 
The359
Mitsubishi has run an Evo 8 in WRC (to almost no success). but it is red and silver. Most definately not white.

its an old livery, which is a bit confusing.. surely if they didnt know what the newest evo was going to look like they would have gone with the latest available paint job? oh well it isnt a big thing!
 
godzilla_GTR
time for me to go get some mcdonalds for lunch.when i get back i expect this thread to be at about 45 pages c ya:)


c***, wish i could do that right now, a pepperami and 2 bags of crisps arent cutting it!
 
*panting*
 

Attachments

  • IMGP1863edit.jpg
    IMGP1863edit.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 412
  • IMGP1864edit.jpg
    IMGP1864edit.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 401
  • IMGP1865edit.jpg
    IMGP1865edit.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 566
The359
Mitsubishi has run an Evo 8 in WRC (to almost no success). but it is red and silver. Most definately not white.

Yeah, that's why I was thinking maybe it's a prototype of the 05 (Reason for the old style decals) one that's if Mitsu are going to be running in 05. Didn't they only run it in a few rallies because it had so many failures this year?

MadduckUK
c***, wish i could do that right now, a pepperami and 2 bags of crisps arent cutting it!

Ha! I just had a Pizza Express Pizza!
 
I would go too bed, but my bros spending ages in the bathroom so I can't clean my teeth...

So instead im sitting here eating chocolate & viewing this thread :lol:
 
MadduckUK
c***, wish i could do that right now, a pepperami and 2 bags of crisps arent cutting it!
I got a fat ass can of cashews and I doing great!
 
Who said thats the Evo 8 WRC rally car. It might not be, it probably isn't since the Evo 8 rally car was unveiled last year, it only started racing this year though.
 
what day? its tuesday the 28th here?
 
*more panting*
 

Attachments

  • IMGP1866edit.jpg
    IMGP1866edit.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 403
  • IMGP1867edit.jpg
    IMGP1867edit.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 582
  • IMGP1868edit.jpg
    IMGP1868edit.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 396
Im up for 12 more hours of info before I fall asleep on the floor :D
By the way, on the Japanies GT4 site, under GT Resort it says 2004.12.28 open, and its not open yet?
 
- teeth brushing guy

its the right thing to do!

god my quote keeps screwing up!
 
How's the chevy and ford section looking?
 
*still panting*
 

Attachments

  • IMGP1869edit.jpg
    IMGP1869edit.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 325
  • IMGP1870edit.jpg
    IMGP1870edit.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 1,496
Thanks for the more pics 1twojay 👍 Citroen 2CV please :)
 
The Evo pick answered that question.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back