Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
  • 564,716 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I rather donate my dollar to the kid who doesn't have a jacket to wear to school.

If you want to take screenshots of GT4, great. But, don't ask for anything in return.
 
Why do people want to see cars that were available in GT3. For people who are going to post up images, the smart thing to do would be to post up pics of new cars that are available on GT4.

How about posting up some cars from the "old timers" section that are new.
 
ALPHA
Does anybody have a link to the original page where those large photomode renders came from?

Ditto, that'd be great.
 
Viper Zero
Why should I donate to this guy who wants a DFP? Get a job and earn it.

Dude, don't be mean. I just finished reading the whole thread and I gotta say, he earned it.

1twojay, I just chipped in my dollar. Personally, if it was me with the game, I wouldn't even have gotten on the internet for at least couple of days. Thank you for all the pics and info!
 
Is the Nissan 300zx in the game? I know someone asked for a pic...I just want to know if it's there.
 
Could one of the guys who owns the game get some pics of the '70 Charger, I haven't seen it yet. Thanks in advance.
 
My god last night GTP went down and this thread only had 2 pages, when I get up I see it now has 38 pages !!! :eek:

Thanks for all the info :D
 
the 300zx is in
 
evanl85
Is the Nissan 300zx in the game? I know someone asked for a pic...I just want to know if it's there.

GT4's got 300ZXs coming out of it's ears. The used car lot is full of them including the one before the Z32 from the 80s.
 
its starting to slow down now i can go have a social life:Dyippy!
 
a6m5
Dude, don't be mean. I just finished reading the whole thread and I gotta say, he earned it.

1twojay, I just chipped in my dollar. Personally, if it was me with the game, I wouldn't even have gotten on the internet for at least couple of days. Thank you for all the pics and info!
Mean? Ha. I'm being realistic. I manage my money, not waste it.

Maybe I should have asked for money when I uploaded that Toyota demo video, or all those PSM articles, or that KY interview?

I'd be rich now if I did.
 
i'm hittin my bed now by morning i hope to see this page over 90 lol and some video's
 
My god, this thread has EXPLODED while I was gone! That's what I get for playing Doom all day. :lol:

Thanks, Chaser_Fan and 1twoJay, you guys are gods 👍


how about the Corvette C6 and Audi R8?
 
to hell with all these corvettes! LETS SEE SOME TUNER 350Z's, SKYLINES, INTEGRAS ETC ETC ETC
 
oh ffs, iv missed so ****ing much, and dropped my fag

and it has to roll like miles away from me, cant see it
 
VIPERGTSR01
My god last night GTP went down and this thread only had 2 pages, when I get up I see it now has 38 pages !!! :eek:

Thanks for all the info :D
38 pages? It's only 8 pages!

It is for me, at least. I get 100 posts per page.
 
Yes! Tuner car pics which we havent seen would be GREAT!
 
Solid Lifters
38 pages? It's only 8 pages!

It is for me, at least. I get 100 posts per page.

thats just weird...... but useful
 
theRukus
this forum is turning into a fatter irc channel

i reckon EVERYONE GO TO:

server: irc.enterthegame.com

channel: #gtplanet

instead of hammering GTPLANET.com servers

What about 'irc.gamesurge.net' #gtplanet :sly:
 
Can some gt4 owners post some pics, of the SLR and of the VW W12 Nardo? That would be greatful, if it´s possible to post pics of some rufs too. :)
 
chaser_fan
GT4's got 300ZXs coming out of it's ears. The used car lot is full of them including the one before the Z32 from the 80s.
Wait until you count the Skylines.
 
Send more pics, I wana see the land rover seriusly I need to know wich one is... thanks and sorry about before
 
You're an idiot. Keep it on topic...
 
chaser_fan
GT4's got 300ZXs coming out of it's ears. The used car lot is full of them including the one before the Z32 from the 80s.

Really? I didn't expect the Z31 to be in at all, that's awesome. 👍
 
I would like confirmation that the C6 Corvette is in, I dont need a pic.
 
sar593
Send more pics, I wana see the land rover seriusly I need to know wich one is... thanks and sorry about before

hahaha, **** you

i retract the **** you. thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back