Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
  • 564,695 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
cobragt
Damn, photobucket has screwed me again!!! Who feels like doing a hit on photobucket's boss :trouble:
all this effort for the 56k'ers.. lol
 
MadduckUK
in your dreams

Still getting it before you are. :lol:

Just kidding. :)
 
As of 3:14 Pacific time 212 people are viewing this thread...HOLY CRAP!!!
 
cobragt
laughing at me :(

we are just laughing at how insanely hungry for GT4 news! if you put up a link rest assured GTP'ers will bring it down! :lol:
 
Any advances on March, I'll say April (for the US ;)).
Any advances on April?
 
z06camaro
As of 3:14 Pacific time 212 people are viewing this thread...HOLY CRAP!!!
There were 300 when I checked a few hours ago.
 
rollazn
1553 posts. This is crazy, I can't wait to get the US version whenever it comes out.

It's already here... I know it! those damn bastards are just holding out on us. There taking it home for themselves. When it does come out it will just meraculously show up some where. :banghead: I'm gonna go interogate people with birtha now. :dopey:
 
robin2223
we are just laughing at how insanely hungry for GT4 news! if you put up a link rest assured GTP'ers will bring it down! :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
 
z06camaro
As of 3:14 Pacific time 212 people are viewing this thread...HOLY CRAP!!!
there were 290 plus earlier :scared:
 
l33tc4k30fd00m
Gee I hope there are no Something Awful goons lurking here because they are VERY SILLY PEOPLE.

That is all.

Do you have stairs in your house?
 
On april, that will be on honor for my B day, but that means waiting longer, damn.
 
den brakke
If you buy me a DFP. :)
hmm.gif
 
Bet PD and KY are cracking open a bottle of champ's at the moment, GT4's launch party must be fun! :) .......probably all playing it :lol:
 
Dr JonboyG
Do you have stairs in your house?

I understand neither yours or the post you quoted, Explain!
 
Playing it? Nahhh they will crack out the whips, and get em to make Gt5, it will be like Gt4, well in fact it WILL be Gt4, but less cars and tracks. It will also look about 50% better.
 
Ryosuke_Gumna
Post a url instead of .. Good pictures, [COLOR=Red]the Evo MR has still the Enkei wheels[/COLOR] :indiff: .[/QUOTE]

Time for the EVO rims discussion to end.
EVO VIII MR ‘03
EVO VIII MR GSR ’04

[IMG]https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=49003
 
Giancarlo
If the game is already gold, why would it come out 2-3 months from now? They're releasing it January 4th. They are.

Quote of the year. Giancarlo is in denial. The reality is that Gran Turismo 4 will NEVER be avaliable in the United States. :dopey:

Just kidding. I just hope It comes as soon as possible. If it comes on January 4th that would be perfect. A day of heaven, then I return to school! :(

Ha-ha. Anyways many believe the release date for American is 2/1/2005, Im not sure if I should believe that. It's not official right? Gosh. They do hate Americans. ;) Just Kidding.
 
Do you have stairs in your house?

.............for some reason I find that quote really funny without actually understanding it :lol: :sick:
 
As for the PAL version, many sites say that SCEE announced it for the 8th March !!
 
Samberto
Time for the EVO rims discussion to end.
EVO VIII MR ‘03
EVO VIII MR GSR ’04

Ah! I see now, thanks Samberto 👍 .
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back