Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
  • 564,696 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
The359,

The conventions of file names for the used cars images are

"oldtimer" - Old Timer shop
"used-pre-90" - First half of '90 cars
"used-post-90" - 2nd hald of '90 cars

The following image is the Old Timer list (follows the order for the images)

http://z-o-g.org/imgs/gt4/oldtimer-list.jpg
 
fabro_s
Can you change the color of the used cars????


in the used cars sectin, do they give you the Specs of the car, like horspower, etc????'


Anyone who has GT4 that can answer my question pls!!!!!


PLSSSSSSSSSSSSS
 
I just want to say that 1twojay and chaser_fan are the 2 coolest n(*&%"s out here.
 
Can anyone get me some screens of the VW Golf's in game I hope the MK6 Golf and MK6 Golf GTi are in game.

Aswell as the Mk1 Golf GTi.
 
How much (excluding stuff from GT3) credits or money do you have to start with? Did a search but couldnt find anything.

PS. Isnt it odd that the Evo3 is priced almost the same as an old R32 GTR.
I wonder what happens when you blow your engine? I assume higher milage cars are more likely to have this happen.

Never Mind. I answered it. Its 1mil without the GT3 saved stuff.
 
maskrider
Compiling an image with list of specs and years, stay tuned.

great work maskrider, keep it comming ;)
 
Wow I cannot belive everytime I come in this topic it gets better everytime while having a lot of people viewing this topic.
 
Another question, is it easy to win $ in the game.


I just figured out that straight from the start (without loading GT3 stuff), I can park my ass in a R32 GTS-t. I hope its much harder getting money to mod the car or it'll get pretty boring soon.
 
Does the imported games dispplay their speed in Km/h or MPH or can this be changed with an option?
 
maskrider, you're doing an incredible job. 👍
 
maskrider
The359,

The conventions of file names for the used cars images are

"oldtimer" - Old Timer shop
"used-pre-90" - First half of '90 cars
"used-post-90" - 2nd hald of '90 cars

The following image is the Old Timer list (follows the order for the images)

http://z-o-g.org/imgs/gt4/oldtimer-list.jpg

Anxiously awaiting the Pre-90 and Post-90.
👍
 
1twojay
Are those cars known for great handling? I saw a video of someone driving the crap out of it on a special course.

Caterhams are one of the best trackday cars you can get (or so I've read/seen). If the Evolution (an already impressive car given more power = insane power/weight ratio) is included in GT4 that will make my day.
 
Awesome job man, thanks for this!

I see they give info on the cars at the bottom again, I always liked that in GT games.
 
Just did a coffee break with the TVR Griffith 500. Pleased it’s back.

Edit: difficult to pry myself away from BMW M3 CSL on the ring.
 
Samberto
Edit: difficult to pry myself away from BMW M3 CSL on the ring.

i bet, in real life i think that car is faster then the slr around it
 
fabro_s
Anyone who has GT4 that can answer my question pls!!!!!


PLSSSSSSSSSSSSS

unfortunately not. not that i know of. I wish you could though, that be dope.
 
nickmp0wer
i bet, in real life i think that car is faster then the slr around it
Much of that has to do with its tyres though (almost slick tyres as OE).
I wanna take on of the older RUF's around the ring as soon as I get it.
 
Used (2nd half of '90) list

http://z-o-g.org/imgs/gt4/used-post-90-list.jpg

Remember, the list and the images are ***INITIALLY*** available ones, I hadn't unlocked anything since I was doing too much non-playing related things to begin with.

I'm going to stop for a long while and play the game as my goal of getting all the license (not even able to finish the International B yet, damn) will not be realized as fast as I wanted.
 
Samberto
difficult to pry myself away from BMW M3 CSL on the ring.

So I guess I'm not the only one that booked a date with the M3 on the 'Ring.. hehe. That car's practically born and bred for that track, I can't wait. :)
 
pchana
Does the imported games dispplay their speed in Km/h or MPH or can this be changed with an option?
It is displayed in Km/h. I didnt see an option to change to MPH.
 
XPLOSV
Much of that has to do with its tyres though (almost slick tyres as OE).
I wanna take on of the older RUF's around the ring as soon as I get it.

I took the BTR out on the ring. Sounds great…a little laggy though.

Edit:
Just thought I’d mention that the game seems a little unfinished. Choppy video and a few bugs in the menus. Popup and replay shuddering also take some of the shine off.
 
TVR&Ferrari_Fan
Can anyone get me some screens of the VW Golf's in game I hope the MK6 Golf and MK6 Golf GTi are in game.

Aswell as the Mk1 Golf GTi.

Did you mean MK5 Golf?

If you did, both the MK1 and the MK5 GTi are in the game, it's on the car list. ;)
 
A few more points:
The final game feels very similar to the first preview demo. The backfire is one of the only discernible differences.
Many cars have had a sound make over
Oversteer is back in a big way
Turbo sounds are more pronounced
There is a Mono sound option for those with poverty spec TVs
Surround sound works a treat…
 
Any signs of the Tomahawk?
 
Backfires. Do they occur at the same time when decelerating and downshifting or are they realistic in that you can be on and off and then back on the throttle in a VERY short time and a backfire will occur?

Also, Samberto, you say the RUF is laggy. Would that mean that real GT1 style lag is back in or similar lag to GT3? How laggy is the ruf is what I'm trying to say.

Cheers bud.
 
Great info maskrider! You are setting GTP as a great GT4 resource!👍
 
theRukus
these are better. i was gonna post a message saying that someone should do it like the prologue translations :o

keep at it!

ps: thanks :D

edit: maybe post them at imageshack.com as it's faster and it's free :o

When the translation is done I think I will ask whether Jordan wants to host them.
 
Are there just turbo's in the shop? Or did GT finally get superchargers to add to the mix?
James-
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back