Imola
    Laguna Seca
    Watkins Glen Short
    Donington National
    Oulton Park International
    Hockenheim GP
    Oscherleben National

Special Round Nordschleife 1h

All races 20+ Minutes long. 2 Rounds, one start at ingame 10:00 AM the race 2 at 14:00
    Real weather at racetrack announced based on Forecasts and announce 5 days before race.

ONE drop score available for whole season.

If you know other drivers that might be interested, Call them in! We are already around 10 so that sounds great already and i'm sure we can get a full room easily!

Excellent. I hope if we get enough there will be plenty of racers of all paces. The idea is to maintain the rooms with even drivers, which is why there is a 4 up /4 down after each race weekend. The rooms should self manage with different drivers pace (after the initial placement qualifying). :cheers:

Now that I've moved house and have the internet again, I'm definitely in.

EDIT

I also voted Monday, but I can reasonably do any day except Wednesday and Friday. Potentially Sunday too if I race in Skaanky's series.

Last edited:
Announcing that we'll race on Mondays!

Please all drivers that signed up make an effort to call for other drivers so that we might be able to start on the 14th!

Also i would like to know from you guys if you want to race at 20:00 or 21:00 GMT!

Sad .. Karsten I had hope's you would do your serie on Thursday's but the poll voted for Monday what I respect .
Karsten I'm gonna redraw myself out of this serie and stick only with Skaankypuppy serie , any way I see you are gonna race in Skaanpuppy's serie to so racing we will do together .
Until the 20 September on Dubai Inter .

Dont do it on my account mate, Thursdays are very hit and miss with me,
Nah it's just that the driver pool on this game is so shallow that 1 serie can absorb all drivers in one blow...

Wish more people from gt6 would have joined up here.

Nah it's just that the driver pool on this game is so shallow that 1 serie can absorb all drivers in one blow...

Wish more people from gt6 would have joined up here.

Await the G29, we had some people with "early access" make the switch on another forum ;)

i would prefer 1900 GMT (2000 CEST) as start time, later will be difficult. thank you

because 2100 GMT , would be 2200 in Belgium. way to late as i need to go to work in the morning.

I would go at either 19 gmt/bst or 20.

Still we need st least other 2 or drivers, that if no one else drops out!

Big Fat Announcement!

Serie starts on the Monday 14th (1 day after the qualy session of skaanky's serie)!

I chose to start this soon since we got a good number of drivers and most of them will be already warmed up with the Q session at spa for the aforementioned championship, and i hope some will join here after seeing how great the car is :D

Race Calendar (1 Race per week start at 20:00BST/GMT):

14/09/15 Dubai International 12 Laps
Spa Francorchamps 8 Laps
Imola 11 Laps
Laguna Seca 13 Laps
Watkins Glen Short 18 Laps
Donington National 18 Laps
Oulton Park International 12 Laps
Hockenheim GP 11 Laps
Oscherleben National 18 Laps
Zolder 12 Laps
All these tracks are composed of 2 rounds

Special Round Nordschleife 8 Laps
Single race special event

Calling out drivers:

@Skaankypuppy
@David Talle
@priesty_lfc
@Zakspeed_TV
@ozwheels
@TazRacing
@killerramsay
@Riggy
@bajny
@TazRacing
@McKiernan

Please confirm you read/are still in. This one is gonna ROCK

Again, if you have friends that might be interested, INVITE THEM!

Back