[PS4] BMW M3 GT3 Trophy Season 1 CLOSED DUE TO LACK OF DRIVERS.Finished 

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 207 comments

What day would you want to race?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Maybe I'm just a bit moody, lots of things (all bad) are going on in RL and I really do my very very best in organizing and racing...

I always dreamed of being a race driver but never had even money to run karts... So I try too hard in games I guess. Also I feel a bit sad of how little interest I managed to gather and how few people joined. Surely the drivers pool is very small but still...

Maybe I just ask too much to myself when racing or organizing... You know it's bad when your expectations crash either in organizing or racing :D

In any case there's no point in setting up a serie if no people will join or race. In that case I think I should just stop and maybe train for skaankys serie or cool offline.

I'm clueless about what makes me so slow, but even if lines are ok I alway drag seconds behind.

Must be braking or tune or just my inner slowness :D After all that is my usual place given my racing history of 2 wins in over 300 gtp official races :)
It's most likely your in your comfort zone and your not pushing to the limit. Just try driving the car over its limit then you know where the limit is. When I go to a new track or a new car I'm constantly crashing and getting track penalties. Because of that I know how hard I can push in those areas because I've already seen what happens when I push harder. Seriously I mean accelerate harder and carry more speed and you'll find time you didn't think was there.

You're not slow Azidahaka, in GT3 Euro I was on par with you at Imola, maybe quicker at Spa because I love this track but rest of the season I was way behind. There's always a quicker guy, that doesn't mean you're slow. Don't you ever race in public lobbies ? Ego boost guaranteed. 👍 (well if you make it to T1 :nervous:)
And don't worry about trying too hard to race because you can't do it IRL, I feel the same and I bet we're not alone here ! :D

It's most likely your in your comfort zone and your not pushing to the limit.
I know exactly that feeling, you realize it whenever you do something else like playing another sim for long enough or even better RL racing (even 8hp fun fair go karts :D). It just brings your focus back to the essential when you come back "home".

Announcing weather for Round 1:

100% clear (well i guess all did expect it :D)
Phoewhieieie lucky no rain , should we put our helmet on for landmines ?

061219_272_willempie.jpg

Last edited:
My wheel and my PS4 are working perfectly fine so I confirm I'll be there tomorrow ! :cheers:
Any reference lap time ? So we, the rolling chicanes, can know about how far behind we will be ? :D

(Race is 8 GMT ?)
A 1:35.000 with little practice David .

Is it 20:00 GMT/UTC or BST then ??
That's 1h off ! BTW except our UK friends, we're mainly on the CET time zone, so let's sync our clocks because I'm getting confused. :boggled:

I'm guessing it's 20:00 BST (19:00GMT/21:00CET) ?

Last edited:
Is it 20:00 GMT/UTC or BST then ??
That's 1h off ! BTW except our UK friends, we're mainly on the CET time zone, so let's sync our clocks because I'm getting confused. :boggled:

I'm guessing it's 20:00 BST (19:00GMT/21:00CET) ?
David .... Karsten is from Italia so he got the same laptime like the france and the la Belgica , so lets presume Karsten take the time of England this means they are 1H behind us , what means it will be 19.00 laptimes for the Angleterre when Karsten starts the Pratication sessie and 20.00 for us but.... don't take that as a certainty because I could be totally wrong .
Anyway we are almost there I think :D

David .... Karsten is from Italia so he got the same laptime like the france and the la Belgica , so lets presume Karsten take the time of England this means they are 1H behind us , what means it will be 19.00 laptimes for the Angleterre when Karsten starts the Pratication sessie and 20.00 for us but.... don't take that as a certainty because I could be totally wrong .
Anyway we are almost there I think :D

Yeah that's what I'm thinking too, but from March to October BST≠GMT, that's what is confusing.

(Nice new English/French/Spanish or Italian blended language BTW :D Just kidding)

I get the feeling I'm going to be well down the pack on this one. Dubai Autodrome isn't my strongest track, not even close. 36.5 is my best so far :/

Also the penalties on this track continue to be a load of crap.

Last edited:
I get the feeling I'm going to be well down the pack on this one. Dubai Autodrome isn't my strongest track, not even close. 36.5 is my best so far :/

Also the penalties on this track continue to be a load of crap.
Don't worry i didn't do any single lap at this circuit.we can race for the last place then:-)

Didn't get a invite.dunno why
I'm sorry we were already in lap one when you pmed me... You didn't join for race 2 when i invited you. If you told me you were late we would have waited for you like we did for @Skaankypuppy in race 2... we waited for him for 20 mins since he did tell us...

Back