[PS4] BMW M3 GT3 Trophy Season 1 CLOSED DUE TO LACK OF DRIVERS.Finished 

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 207 comments

What day would you want to race?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seems some regions haven't yet got the update to 4.0....

If by monday half-day it's not out i guess we should postpone the race by one week?

Seems some regions haven't yet got the update to 4.0....

If by monday half-day it's not out i guess we should postpone the race by one week?
Yeah postponing for one week would be fair for people who still haven't got the update by Monday afternoon.

Last edited:
Seems that even standing after Q sessions are all randomized... >_> i fear we might have to stop the serie if things go like this...

work around is " setting a Free Practice beforehand is a workaround for now. You don't even have to wait, just skip to the end of the session immediately if you don't want to do practice "

I think the way you set up your lobbies will avoid this problem as you normally set up all 3 sessions (P, Q & R) but it will mean that everyone will have to join the practice session before quali starts. If people are late it will probably randomise the grid order.

Just lost my save (corrupted) well done, SMS, keep digging you'll probably reach the center of earth, then China and eventually keep carrying on to the Moon and Mars ! *clap clap clap*

Guess I have to re-setup everything, no setups...

Already tried to get the cloud save back but it will corrupt again every time autosave goes on (the famous Failed to save data. Retry ?).
I've never experience such a wreckage, the worst alpha version I've ever took part to.

Good point I'll try but it is far more than annoying, I thought things were starting to get better, I'm so sick of this "game".

Edit: I think you can't turn it off. It seems I can get away with it as long as I go in career mode. Other autosaves seem fine.

It can not be bigger then my last one , I have the best :P
Wanna bet a couple beers?

Landmine first

And then car fly away in the sky

Also got this Achievement:

xeT3yK7.jpg

i think it shows 504kms while in the air

AND NOW PAY :D

Landmine first

And then car fly away in the sky

Also got this Achievement:

xeT3yK7.jpg

i think it shows 504kms while in the air

AND NOW PAY :D

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo my god .
Hahahaha ok ok ok you win but thats is not fair :confused: you get one Oscar for it , I'm gonna complain at SMS .

OMG that's not a landmine, that's A TYPHOON !! :lol:

And you earned a trophy for it, rather tutto esploso than mezzo :lol:
We are joking but after this i shut down the ps4 in disgust. Zero wish to turn it on again for training for sunday and monday's races :(

We are joking but after this i shut down the ps4 in disgust. Zero wish to turn it on again for training for sunday and monday's races :(
I know too well mate, no more than 2h ago when I had my saving issue, even if I found some kind of workaround I just unplugged the wheel and launched MGS, zero wish to play Project CARS for the next couple of days at least.

Goddamn, haha.

I'm curious is there is any consistant factor that occurs in all of these landmine glitches, because I'm still yet to have a single one, same with invisible walls. Be it car, setup, pad/wheel etc.

Goddamn, haha.

I'm curious is there is any consistant factor that occurs in all of these landmine glitches, because I'm still yet to have a single one, same with invisible walls. Be it car, setup, pad/wheel etc.
You lucky one Riggy .
Do you drive with a wheel and or do you fiddle twihttle with your setup for your car ?
Just by curiosity.

Back