PS4: Can I select color/livery for free run or race weekend?PS4 

My proposal follows reality closely enough for a game.
Now...let's move on ?
There are literally hundreds and hundreds of small things you could do to make the game "better", it's a matter of time, money and priorities. This would take no small effort in programming to allow you to scan liveries of teams before accepting an offer so it's not likely to see the light of day.

Go to your garage, select a car/livery and you're good to go. Not sure if you need to save or not.
Thanks, but I already got the answer from earlier posts. I was commenting (sarcastically) on the lively debate about team contracts/career mode livery non-selection. IMO, the debate is not answering the OP.

There are literally hundreds and hundreds of small things you could do to make the game "better", it's a matter of time, money and priorities. This would take no small effort in programming to allow you to scan liveries of teams before accepting an offer so it's not likely to see the light of day.
It's workable and worthy of discussion though...and worthwhile for those that play offline and like to watch the occasional replay. Maybe an idea for the future.

It's workable and worthy of discussion though...and worthwhile for those that play offline and like to watch the occasional replay. Maybe an idea for the future.
Saying something is workable doesn't carry any meaning. Everything is workable, the caveat is always the same, time, money, priorities. Once they get all the gameplay issues and opportunities released(pace car for example, cranes to remove your car etc.)then they can turn their attention to other things. You can discuss it all you like that's the purpose of the forum after all, just don't expect people not to comment and to simply agree with you.

Saying something is workable doesn't carry any meaning. Everything is workable, the caveat is always the same, time, money, priorities. Once they get all the gameplay issues and opportunities released(pace car for example, cranes to remove your car etc.)then they can turn their attention to other things. You can discuss it all you like that's the purpose of the forum after all, just don't expect people not to comment and to simply agree with you.
Yes, when I said "workable" I meant within reasonable time and money constraints. Maybe PCars 2 ?
I'm definitely not looking for simple agreement. Just wanted to "put it out there".

Back