[PS4] European GT3 Championship *spots available!*Taking Reserves!Thursday 23rd Race6 @ZolderOpen 

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 934 comments

What is your preference regarding Cars?

• Keep the 4 cars we have, 4 max of each but switch out SLS for RUF

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep the 4 cars we have no Max limit

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Italy
Italy
karsten_beoulve
Everything is currently in draft stage, so i'll welcome all interest and suggestions that will come from all sources.

x9rYxKt.jpg

Welcome to The European GT3 Serie!

Welcome, drivers! After many years of committement to GT6 it's finally time to move forward, aiming at the future and this is the reason i'm giving birth to this serie.
About, me the organizer;

I'm azidahaka here on GTP, karsten_beoulve on PSN. I've been racing on GT5 and GT6, being a seasoned driver in the BTCC Serie that were run by @geeky and @rolo912011 , then i started my own pretty successful Endurance serie with the FGTA GT300 serie, and then the sponsored by @stephen_vann STORAGETRUNKS.co.uk series that had some outstanding drivers joining in like @xChris93_ @SkengD @ozwheels .... Along the time i had the Chance to partecipate in the GTP 6 Hours of Nurburgring GP/F - And i was one of the winners of GT Cup Class {With @NinjaEvo & @Storm_SP17} in the #74 GTORacing Lotus Elise 111R '04

All the drivers that raced along can be asked about my race behaviour and how seriously i take the Online Racing, i'm never one of the "Fast" guys, but i'm solid, fair and careful. And this are the drivers i wish will join up.

The serie in a nutshell

Every Thursday, at BST 8:00PM, we would have a race day.

The race day will be made of Practice sessions, Qualifying sessions and Races.

Room will be open early with practice, when time reaches 7:50PM we'll have a 10 minutes Q session that will decide the grid for Race 1.

Race 1 will be a "sprint" race. It'll be around 30 minutes long and there won't be any pit stop required. Pit lane will be opened in case drivers will need repairs.

After Race 1 ends we'll have a second Q session of 10 minutes for sorting Race 2 Grid. This will be changed if SMS will give us a reverse grid option in the future.

Race 2 will be Main Race and will last 60 minutes.

Room Details and weather

We'll use the most real settings available for both races concerning weather. Weather will be based on real weather forecasts this way all drivers will be able to test their setup with enough time and know what will happen. For what concerns time of the day we'll consider Race 1 to be held at 11:30 and Race 2 at 14:30.

We'll use http://www.myweather2.com/

Example of Real weather forecast translated to Ingame:

ifzsGyr.png

Race 1 Weather would be cloudy start moving to light rain

Race 2 weather would be light rain moving to cloudy

We'll race with REAL DAMAGES this should make clear enough by itself that contacts should be avoided as much as possible and that careful driving and respect are a MUST for this serie. Tire degradation and fuel usage will too be setted as Real as possible. We drive with Real AIDS! So make sure you can manage yourself around the tracks safely.

CARS
All cars are available!

There will be 4 available of each cars so people signing up should state their preferences.

Championship, Points and Teams.

Drivers are encouraged to team up, if possible a veteran player or good tuner with a "newbie" or "average" one so that beinga team they might share their knowledge and help. The drivers in the same team must choose same car and same livery.

Points for race 1 will go from 16 for first down to 1 for last driver. In race 2 Points will go from 32 to 2 points for 16th classified.

In case of retires due to excessive damages standings will be completed by the lap the driver quitted.
1 point will be awarded for pole in each of the 2 sessions.

Balance of performance
Sadly SMS have been lazy giving us options so unless something changes there will be no success penalties.

TIERS?
I doubt this will be the case, but if there's an excessive amount of interest we might start different tiers.

How to signup or show interest
To signup just give

GTPlanetID/PSNID/Car of choice/driving experiences and in case you already have an idea of whom to team up with and the Team Name feel free to add it as an example:

azidahaka/karsten_beoulve/Aston Martin Vantage V12 GT3/experienced-slow Team Scuderia Fronzini

After that just Befriend me on PSN and join me up anytime i'm around for some racing,and testing

The tracks
We'll focus on european tracks+ one extra europe round! The list is obviously not final, an i'll listen to suggestions from other drivers that signed up.

Imola
Spa
Nurburgring GP
Catalunya GP
Brno
Zolder
Silverstone

Extra european: Dubai GP

This would make up for a good start for the "Season Zero"

Driver's connections
Drivers can obviously connect here, but at race time we'll use a textual chat with all users racing in it (until SMS will give us room chat like in GT6 that is >_> ) Do No Use Mics! They cause all kind of lag and not all drivers will be able to hear you well if they do not have a headset.

Last edited:
Aston Martin Drivers (SOLD OUT!)

GTP - azidahaka
PSN - karsten_beoulve

GTP - @Skaankypuppy
PSN - SkaankyPuppy

GTP: SiTheBugski
PSN: SiTheBugski

PSN: Logicline
GTP: @Stephen Vann

MCLaren12c Drivers (2/4 available)

GTP - Ernstj
PSN - Ernstj

GTP:Brosef97
PSN:Brosef97

Audi LMS ULTRA Drivers (2/4 available)

GTP/PSN: @xkubunt

GTP - @ozwheels
PSN - ozwheels3

BMW Z4 Drivers (SOLD OUT!)

GTP: @priesty_lfc
PSN: priesty_lfc

GTP ID - @xChris93_
PSN - xChris93_

GTP bajny
PSN bajny

GTP David Talle
PSN ElCondensator

RUF Drivers (2/4 available)

GTP: @svenvangent
PSN:svenvangent968

GTP: kailum
PSN: kailemm

Drivers yet to choose:

GTP: @gippone
PSN: G1pp0ne

Last edited:
Results and Standings

Current standings
Season_Zero_race4.png

Results of Round 1: Imola

Race 1

First: svenvangent
Second: David Talle
Third: Skaankypuppy
4th: karsten
5th:sithebugski
6th: Stephen Vann
7th (DSQ) bajny

Pole position: SiTheBugski

Race 2

First: skanky
Second: karsten
Third: bajny
4th: sithebugski
5th: svenangent
6th: David Talle
7th Stephen Vann

Pole position: Skanky

Race Video:

Last edited:
I am up for joining Karsten.

I wont be around this Thursday, but other Thursdays i will for sure.
Be good to get to understand it better.

PSN: Logicline GTP: @Stephen Vann
put me down for the easiest car to drive.

Hello old friend.

@azidahaka Do you mind if I tag some of my friends also?
Damn go for it mate! We need to start making test as soon as possible and get ready for some good stuff and season zero! ;) All drivers that are clean and respectful are precious and welcome!

In

On hols at the mo, when back in uk and back on PCars I'll post further thoughts/comments.

👍

Let me know whenyou'll be back i'll be testing around all the free time i have!

GTP - ozwheels
PSN - ozwheels3
Car - Not sure yet
Experience - Slow

Mind if I tag a few friends also?

Since when you are slow now? >_>

I am up for joining Karsten.

I wont be around this Thursday, but other Thursdays i will for sure.
Be good to get to understand it better.

PSN: Logicline GTP: @Stephen Vann
put me down for the easiest car to drive.

CAn't tell what car you would click with mate... Z4 and Aston are predictable, Audi is very nimble, sls is fast buf feels like a boat :P If you want to Team Up go Aston lol :D

Can i join too? :)

GTP - ErnstJ
PSN - ErnstJ
Car - Aston Martin
Experience: Normal and a clean racer

Wil there be pitstops in the Main race?

Last edited:
Can i join too? :)

GTP - ErnstJ
PSN - ErnstJ
Car - Aston Martin
Experience: Normal and a clean racer

Wil there be pitstops in the Main race?
Yes, pit stop in main race. Welcome in, try to befriend me, @ozwheels and all the other drivers that will join so that we'll train together :)

Count me in, I think I was racing with some of you yesterday evening.

GTP/PSN: xkubunt
Car: BMW
Experience: Not horrendously quick but I try to stay clean.

GTP - SkaankyPuppy
PSN - SkaankyPuppy
Car - Still deciding which one suits me the best
Experience: Moderate speed, clean as I can be.

I don't agree with not using TC & SC. They use it in real life with these cars. It's a lot harder to drive without it for the people who use a controller. I, like a lot of others, can't afford a new wheel for the PS4 and there is no support for the G27 wheel I currently own. I only hope you'll consider using the driving aids. :cheers:

Some of yesterday's fun

And at video's end how NOT to do things :D Jokes aside happens when one driver doesn't not know well the track. Good 3 drivers battle in it!

I don't agree with not using TC & SC. They use it in real life with these cars. It's a lot harder to drive without it for the people who use a controller. I, like a lot of others, can't afford a new wheel for the PS4 and there is no support for the G27 wheel I currently own. I only hope you'll consider using the driving aids. :cheers:

If it is ok for the majority of the drivers we can go using "real life aids" only. It'll certainly make things easier in rain.

What is the driver's opinion?

Some of yesterday's fun

And at video's end how NOT to do things :D Jokes aside happens when one driver doesn't not know well the track. Good 3 drivers battle in it!

If it is ok for the majority of the drivers we can go using "real life aids" only. It'll certainly make things easier in rain.

I think that was me in the Nvidia Z4, it's the livery/car I always use anyway.

I like using real life cause I'm on a controller at the moment and like it was said, TCS makes it much easier to keep clean with the controller.

I think that was me in the Nvidia Z4, it's the livery/car I always use anyway.

I like using real life cause I'm on a controller at the moment and like it was said, TCS makes it much easier to keep clean with the controller.
So i guess it's real assists then. Btw good stuff there, the real question is who was behind is lol. Jokes aside i'll be online in 90 mins for some test/learning tracks, checking weather, testing tires etc etc. Anyone will join?

Last edited:
So i guess it's real assists then. Btw good stuff there, the real question is who was behind is lol. Jokes aside i'll be online in 90 mins for some test/learning tracks, checking weather, testing tires etc etc. Anyone will join?

I'm not sure who it was, I know I got my braking zone wrong on one lap and caused a bit of an accident at the same chicane though.

I would but I'm not going to be home until about half 10 tonight so might not have time.

Some of yesterday's fun

I'm ok on using assists :bowdown:

Thanks @ozwheels, but is not a good time for me, I leave work at 7pm or later then ~30min till I get home, dinner and other stuff is really tight....

I'm up for this sounds like a fun and good series I'll take audi I like ruf but didn't realise it's not competitive as not dun much testing between cars as waiting on new wheel should have it by Monday a hope psn killer_ramsay

Back