[PS4] GT3 Championship -Friday GTRP Is the Champion!- Final Round @Spa 23rd julyOpen 

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 541 comments
I'd recommend putting the leader board on the first few posts like where the calendar is, instead of having to search through pages.

@azidahaka have you got a replay from race 2? My cockpit would have shown less I reckon. Anyway sick of talking about it my main point it's that extra care should be taken around the first few turns at least. hopefully it's someone else's turn next time out. (not particularly talking about my incident with @Webschumi in this) just in general getting hit multiple times on the first lap of both races is no better racing then an open lobby

In two races and one test race i never escaped t1 with intact car. I was always crashed into or got caught in other driver's mess...

In any case, any laptimes for Mugello?

In having a very bad time in rl with works being done in my flat and myriads of issues so it would be a good help

Just had some first tests yesterday, only managing 1.50's but I know the fast people can expect to get 1.47s. Looks like I got some work to do, couldn't find a setup for this track.

I recommend practicing with ai on alien or whatever and you'll learn not to collide, go ahead have a race weekend with them and you'll see what the best laptimes are too.

In my mind when driving an indurance race its so simple , NEVER treat any corner as iff its the corner that disides the outcome off the race , the race is long and you will win more from beeing patient and wait for others to make mistakes untill you learn more about your opponent`s driving styles , in general I keep on just beeing patient after learning my opponents ways off driving , you just need 1 off to be in big problems for the rest off the race :cheers:

I need also to call "TP-35". I need a comment on our incident 1st race 1st lap back-straight chicane -where we made contact.

What happened? I was on the outside, but pretty sure I gave you lots of space. It seems to me you missed your brake point? Is that correct?

@Webschumi Sorry for the late response, I having some busy days lately.

To be honest, I cannot recall the exact situation, but far as I remember wanted to keep my position there but leaving space also just didn't work out :) so i ended up on the grass. I hope did not messed up you lap/race bud!

@Webschumi Sorry for the late response, I having some busy days lately.

To be honest, I cannot recall the exact situation, but far as I remember wanted to keep my position there but leaving space also just didn't work out :) so i ended up on the grass. I hope did not messed up you lap/race bud!

WHAT?!! I can hardly believe this response from you...??

BUT...?? Hey man, you messed me up too, you know that!! And beside damage you took away my chance in that race! ...??!
...I can maybe forgive you forgot for a while, but it seems you can't even bother to apologize or comment? Not even now!?! I'm worried :-(

I don't get it??? This serie is intented to be DIFFERENT from the open lobbies...
Go wreck up some trees or something instead. It's my impression you don't care either way...

WHAT?!! I can hardly believe this response from you...??

BUT...?? Hey man, you messed me up too, you know that!! And beside damage you took away my chance in that race! ...??!
...I can maybe forgive you forgot for a while, but it seems you can't even bother to apologize or comment? Not even now!?! I'm worried :-(

I don't get it??? This serie is intented to be DIFFERENT from the open lobbies...
Go wreck up some trees or something instead. It's my impression you don't care either way...
I just checked the video, since I did not notice I was crashed with you (despite the fact that from you view was more than obvious!). But now I can see so please ignore my first reaction. You're completely right and terribly sorry for what happened it was all on me, missed my braking point there and hit you:( . Believe me, I wouldn’t do such thing in purpose to gain any positions and your frustration is totaly understandable. I always try to avoid such situations, but I will try to be even more cautious from now on! Once more sorry to wreck you race!

Last edited:
First of all i remade points so please check if all is ok

hNBRYYe.png

Entries for Mugello

Race 1 will be 11 Laps

Race 2 will be 22 Laps

Official grid for Race 1

001- @azidahaka
002- @Don Mejillone
003- @The35
004- @littleregret265
005- @buybon355
006- @Webschumi
007- @MarcoGT5
008- @Garykavanagh
009- @Markeeez18

Confirmed reserves promoted to race

current grid 09/16

Drivers called themselves out

MIA

@Georgeagea
@Friday_GTRP
@andrew1990
@BigDaddyP
@The35
@Rashid
@RacingLine
@PzR Slim
@lxmmy
@RacingLine
@MightyL
@Dbkung
@bajny

First of all i remade points so please check if all is ok

hNBRYYe.png

Entries for Mugello

Race 1 will be 11 Laps
Race 2 will be 22 Laps

Official grid for Race 1

001- @azidahaka
002- @Don Mejillone
003- @The35
004- @littleregret265
005- @buybon355
006- @Webschumi
007- @MarcoGT5
008- @Garykavanagh
009- @Markeeez18

Confirmed reserves promoted to race

current grid 09/16

Drivers called themselves out

MIA

@Georgeagea
@Friday_GTRP
@andrew1990
@BigDaddyP
@The35
@Rashid
@RacingLine

@PzR Slim
@lxmmy
@RacingLine
@MightyL
@Dbkung
@bajny
First of all, while I wish I had scored 10 points at Imola, that is not the case. I finished 3rd in race 1, scoring 6 points, and 9th in race 2, for another 2 points.

Second, I will NOT be able to make the grid this weekend. Have some plans already unfortunately.

Argh this standings stuff is always all wrong... my results are all.wrong so if.someone.can.complete and write write down the standings for both races i would be grateful

IMOLA
Race 1
1st: Markeeez18
2nd: Friday_GTRP
3rd: littleregret265
4th: Mec_pik
5th: Don_Mejillone
6th: karsten_beoulve
7th: stupidsean967
8th: MarcoGT5
9th: buybon355
10th: TP-35
11th: ajh_1990
12th: GTP_Hasslemoff
13th: illumin8ted

Race 2
1st: Markeeez18
2nd: Friday_GTRP
3rd: buybon355
4th: GTP_Hasslemoff
5th: MarcoGT5
6th: stupidsean967
7th: Mec_pik
8th: karsten_beoulve
9th: littleregret265
10th: Don_Mejillone
11th: ajh_1990
12th: illumin8ted
13th: TP-35

Let me know if any of that looks off. Barcelona looked good to me in your spreadsheet @azidahaka

I just checked the video, since I did not notice I was crashed with you (despite the fact that from you view was more than obvious!). But now I can see so please ignore my first reaction. You're completely right and terribly sorry for what happened it was all on me, missed my braking point there and hit you:( . Believe me, I wouldn’t do such thing in purpose to gain any positions and your frustration is totaly understandable. I always try to avoid such situations, but I will try to be even more cautious from now on! Once more sorry to wreck you race!
Thanks. Not only would I never think you'd crash anybody on purpose for positions. I actually believe you'd not crash into anyone on purpose for just the sake of it neither? - lol

Sorry. Just had to comment... ;-) Let's move on to Mugello. That track needs lots of attention :-)

Thanks. Not only would I never think you'd crash anybody on purpose for positions. I actually believe you'd not crash into anyone on purpose for just the sake of it neither? - lol

Sorry. Just had to comment... ;-) Let's move on to Mugello. That track needs lots of attention :-)
Nope, for sure I wouldn't do any of them. :) See you on the track tomorrow! :)

Latest Posts

Back