[PS4] GT3 Championship -Friday GTRP Is the Champion!- Final Round @Spa 23rd julyOpen 

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 541 comments
Just finished dinner, time to get on and see what I can get.:)

Just saw there's 2 GT, which one is it, GP or Sprint

I assume it's Sprint since under a minute would be pretty quick for the GP course

After one lap I'm gonna stick with what I originally asked, it's the GP and azidada missed the one from his time

Either that or I'm half a minute off

Ok best so far after getting frustrated and tired is 1.58.2 racing with aliens, one of the aliens gets 1.57.00
go to bed and think about it come back fresh tomorrow after a hard days work

Last edited:

I assume it's Sprint since under a minute would be pretty quick for the GP course

After one lap I'm gonna stick with what I originally asked, it's the GP and azidada missed the one from his time

Ok best so far after getting frustrated and tired is 1.58.2 racing with aliens, one of the aliens gets 1.57.00

Don't worry. Your lambo loves Nurb :)

It's nurb gp gt... Alien ai runs 55 or 54s

My best 1.58.6
I've been running in the low 1:58's against the AI on Alien, and they're in the 57's. My setup has been a lot more consistent since Imola, but I think it still needs work before this weekend if I'm going to keep it on track for both races. I should have some time to mess with it before Sunday.

Anyone would be up for training tonight? I either need to train immediately to rise up or to stop for a while after yesterday's disaster...
Sorry. Much be me using wrong terms. My english is not the best.

I'm trying to say: How can someone get the chance if you're not in? The bigger grid and the better driver the higher up goes the quality of a win/finis position :-)

I was referring to @Markeeez18 his post said he was hungover and his former would suffer.

I'm not sure if i can make it tomorrow or not, I'm in Brighton for the day so I'll have to be a maybe, if I get home in time, I'll jump on if there is space :)

If the turnout is this disappointing tomorrow, we may just close the show for good.

Uninteresting serie, bad timing, or whatever the problem is I'm unsure of.

My whole d... rig has crashed on me during the last 14 days. First my pedals went, then my wheel. Expent on a new set pedals & wheel/base. Just managed to get ready for Mugello last hours. During the race the plade holding pedals broke. On monday when I was fixing this, my fuc.ing seat broke too!!
Then I tear the lot apart to build up a new (better) stand from scratch. This (of cause) got some issues delaying things ...last night I had a seat ready (though a very poor one), still need stand for the base and even for the pedals. I most connect everything together to whereever the screen are.

IF by any chance I'll have this ready by tonight I'm sure in for Nurburgring. I guess I know my way 'round the track, but I for sure I will be no potential winner.
It mught sound crazy, but I believe I got my Ferrari on the starting grid -somehow. Please count me in.
Should time turn out to be against me, I'll of cause post a message as soon as I see if there's no hope.
Hope this is acceptable?

My whole d... rig has crashed on me during the last 14 days. First my pedals went, then my wheel. Expent on a new set pedals & wheel/base. Just managed to get ready for Mugello last hours. During the race the plade holding pedals broke. On monday when I was fixing this, my fuc.ing seat broke too!!
Then I tear the lot apart to build up a new (better) stand from scratch. This (of cause) got some issues delaying things ...last night I had a seat ready (though a very poor one), still need stand for the base and even for the pedals. I most connect everything together to whereever the screen are.

IF by any chance I'll have this ready by tonight I'm sure in for Nurburgring. I guess I know my way 'round the track, but I for sure I will be no potential winner.
It mught sound crazy, but I believe I got my Ferrari on the starting grid -somehow. Please count me in.
Should time turn out to be against me, I'll of cause post a message as soon as I see if there's no hope.
Hope this is acceptable?

What a story man! Hope you can fix stuff soon!

Roll call. (Can't believe after so long it's still required)

@azidahaka
@Don Mejillone
@The35
@littleregret265
@buybon355
@Webschumi
@MarcoGT5 @Garykavanagh
@Markeeez18
@Georgeagea
@Friday_GTRP
@andrew1990
@BigDaddyP
@The35
@Rashid
@RacingLine
@PzR Slim
@lxmmy
@RacingLine
@MightyL
@Dbkung
@bajny

Thanks! Needed them comments I guess :-)
Everything seems to gather smooth. I'll bet anything that I'm in and ready tonight. I'm proud (again) and you should expect anything from me tonite. I can do everything - lol :-D
(...just, I dont know why I can"t help writing boldy?? I'm okay anyhow :-) )

Back