[PS4] GT3 Championship -Friday GTRP Is the Champion!- Final Round @Spa 23rd julyOpen 

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 541 comments
Sorry guys but haven't been able to sort my wheel for tonight. I'm on a two week summer vacation from Friday so will be missing for two further weeks after that.

Just had some first tests yesterday, only managing 1.50's but I know the fast people can expect to get 1.47s. Looks like I got some work to do, couldn't find a setup for this track.

I recommend practicing with ai on alien or whatever and you'll learn not to collide, go ahead have a race weekend with them and you'll see what the best laptimes are too.
Finally had a bit of time to practice ( 40 minutes lol) but man if you are in 50.0 you'll be racing alone all time :D

I'm in 53-high 52s and i can't think i a R8 can ever get any faster, damn long straight! <_<

Haha nice, yeah i have them saved its nice and stable even with quick changes of direction at speed, gonna try have a completely clean race
Use loads of coast mid turn. I was still in d 49s with 10 laps on soft tires. Yeah that's the most important thing. Good luck anyway

Sorry guys, had to pull in the pits in middle of race 2, just too hungover kept making mistakes everywhere I was having a good run first few laps but I can't sustain my concentration lol
Race 1 was a disaster had the wrong set up on so was just 2 seconds off the pace, I had the pace to race up front in race 2 but just kept making mistakes.

Can someone double check these results?

Race 1

friday
marcogt5
buybon
mec-pik
karsten
tp-35
don mejillone
illuminated

Markkez position? i saw he dc?

Race 2

friday
marco
mecpik
buybon
don mejillone
iluminated
karsten
tp-35
markeez

horrible races for me, wasted my best chance ever in race 1 for a good result with car flying out for a beer, and in R2 i had no chances and overdrove trying to follow buybon.

In any case thumbs up for the first proper first lap in the serie in race 2, i think it's the first time all went smoothly!

I think now things should be all fixed up :P as usual double check it guys.

LGuc7Z1.png

Sorry for the horrible hosting, driving, care and performances as driver and host lately, but i was working for flat renovation all days in the last last couple of weeks and i'm drained and tired to the extremes. Honestly i was thinking of stepping off and let you guys run it yourselves, or giving key to @Friday_GTRP or anyone :P

Adding to that i couldn't train at all because the room where i play was basically eviscerated, and it seems that i _have_ to be able to tune to get a barely thin chance or being competitive. And i can't do that at all :P

So bear with me, i'm a bit bitter for the first two races were the only ones i had a "kind" of setup ready but i was crashed out 4/4 times so from now on i'm basically hopeless unless i find some nice extra time along the week for my driving.

So again sorry for all the mess around, i'm aware i haven't even been able to sort out points for weeks :embarrassed: it's embarassing lol

at least points should be ok now :D

karsten

I think now things should be all fixed up :P as usual double check it guys.

LGuc7Z1.png

Sorry for the horrible hosting, driving, care and performances as driver and host lately, but i was working for flat renovation all days in the last last couple of weeks and i'm drained and tired to the extremes. Honestly i was thinking of stepping off and let you guys run it yourselves, or giving key to @Friday_GTRP or anyone :P

Adding to that i couldn't train at all because the room where i play was basically eviscerated, and it seems that i _have_ to be able to tune to get a barely thin chance or being competitive. And i can't do that at all :P

So bear with me, i'm a bit bitter for the first two races were the only ones i had a "kind" of setup ready but i was crashed out 4/4 times so from now on i'm basically hopeless unless i find some nice extra time along the week for my driving.

So again sorry for all the mess around, i'm aware i haven't even been able to sort out points for weeks :embarrassed: it's embarassing lol

at least points should be ok now :D

karsten

Glad you went for it anyway ;-)
With all our lads lying around sick from drinking something obviously poison, poor ones, it could have been kind of lonely out there t'nite... ;-)
Maybe you didn't ran with aliens at Mugello. At least you'd showed 'em with greatest sporting-moral. They surely couldn't beat that. (-have mercy on their souls )

L oool :-D

Btw Last night I just took some pints, few glasses of wine and my share of some good old whiskey ...You unlucky guys should maybe learn from this, and stay away from whatever strong stuff that it seems to have concord your spirits and it as hostage on racenights. Poor young guns
L oool Jolly me, I'm rolling here :-D lol

Was an intense second race, taking care of those shredded tires in the end ....
Qualifying results for the second race was very close, 6 of us in 6 tenths :eek:

Q1 : 1:49,409

Race 1 :

Race 2 :

I had disappointing tests this week. I once did a 1.50, 8. Mostly I was in the mid-to-hi 1.51's.
I can't explain how I came up with a 1, 49 -, 4 (?) -I think it was. Beating myself with at least a second. I was in to much surprice to take any advance if this - lol. As usual I got past by lots in 1st corner.
Beside this I had a great race hunting @buybon355 . I didn't succeed overtaking but it doesn't really matter. We had a clean race and I was too unsure about my cars setup to dare serious attacks in risc of spoiling this.
2nd race I was hitting wrong buttons to get to start and I missed clutch-point. I was left behind even before 1st corner. I was using medium tires and it seemed like this helped me staying on track whole race and others unluck took me to a great 3rd.

Anyone would be up for training tonight? I either need to train immediately to rise up or to stop for a while after yesterday's disaster...

Back